• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 14 PC Online Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Passion and Broken dreams

also Cola I made this for the 15 Club OT.

xNYrWzi.png

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
When the team gets invited to ESGN 2015 for the Fifa clubs tournament then we will know who cracks under the pressure.

It wont be Cola.

iNvid02

fucking lol, one smack around the head and you wouldnt hear another word out of him

When the team gets invited to ESGN 2015 for the Fifa clubs tournament then we will know who cracks under the pressure.

It wont be Cola.

we'd all be doping, a bit of propranolol to control the adrenaline. no cracks in believefc

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
fucking lol, one smack around the head and you wouldnt hear another word out of him

we'd all be doping, a bit of propranolol to control the adrenaline. no cracks in believefc

Every+day+is+leg+day_0acdf1_4980168.jpg

Good thing our huge thighs will be covered by the desk and keyboard, well get away with it.

We will also have the most powerful squats in the country.

Mr Cola

So turns out im going to be busy next few days so options are a) I can post up a thread and do the stuff later or b) Delay it till its done when it could be a while.

I imagine most dont care so unless told otherwise im gonna go with A and hash out a small one, unless anyone else wants to do it.

Mr Cola

I might just copy this OT, its still good

Hixx

Probably a bit off putting for people who are looking to get involved though, seems a bit cliquey.

They should at least not find that out until they get into the Mumble.

Mr Cola

Probably a bit off putting for people who are looking to get involved though, seems a bit cliquey.

They should at least not find that out until they get into the Mumble.

If I made the OP I had planned no-one would ever join us :p

You thought last seasons player pics were bad...

How are you bros playing already? VPN? I don't even have mine pre-loaded yet.

I have a VPN. If I enable it and activate the game, will I have any issues once it officially unlocks here in the US?

Mr Cola

How are you bros playing already? VPN? I don't even have mine pre-loaded yet.

I have a VPN. If I enable it and activate the game, will I have any issues once it officially unlocks here in the US?

Some of our club is playing the pre-release xbox verison, not available for pc.

Mr Cola

Ok i started the thread

Warning

I probably have written something so long no-one will read it.

Top Bottom