• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Cammy costume is so sick

30117f9aa9fc32fa6dc3b22bbd9ac05f.jpg

Sucks that each is a preorder bonus at a retailer though, cuz I want them all.

notworksafe

They said you would be able to get everything throght fight money

It'll be a shit ton of fight money to get everything tho

They said you would be able to get everything that affected gameplay through fight money. Not all costumes will be earnable in-game.

Kumubou

Friend invited me over to play Alpha 3 this Sunday, and I played Karin for the first time in my life. Maaaan, she is so fun! Rekka into counter to bait Scissor Kick and win feels great.

Now I'm completely ok with her coming back to SF V.
Now you need to learn all of her bullshit in V-ism and unlock the true grime that is in A3. This will probably also make your friend quit playing in 5 games or less. :x

I'm the only guy in a class of 20

real life harem
Please don't end up with a Bad End, for your sake.

notworksafe

Are you sure? Well, I never bought costumes anyway
I'll have to buy dat bearded Ryu somehow

Yep, there was an interview on SRK where they talked about finding a balance with in-game and out of game purchases.

Too bad the PSN pre-order probably won't be a trade-able code. I'd cancel my pre-order if it was possible :(

Horseress

Yep, there was an interview on SRK where they talked about finding a balance with in-game and out of game purchases.

Too bad the PSN pre-order probably won't be a trade-able code. I'd cancel my pre-order if it was possible :(

Here's hoping PC pre-orders get costumes

Essay

So, just to be clear: I should start browsing Gaming to make sure I don't miss fighting game discussion? Or will most news originate here and then refer back to an active thread in Gaming?

I'm the only guy in a class of 20

real life harem

Reminds me of when I lived in a hostel in Buenos Aires and was the only guy out of 20. Turns out bars will let you drink for free there if you bring enough women with you.

Rhapsody

Banned
Now you need to learn all of her bullshit in V-ism and unlock the true grime that is in A3. This will probably also make your friend quit playing in 5 games or less. :x

Please don't end up with a Bad End, for your sake.

V-ism BS is the best. Command grabs that are work in blockstun and can OTG, sign me up.

Oh my god, YES to all of those costumes. Such a jump from SFIV in quality.

I wish I could get that Bison facial hair on the default costume, though.

Cammy looks like Naruto.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Dat banner in OP. That was hilarious.

Edited: I really love Cammy and Ryu alts. They look way better than SFIV alts dlc by tenfolds.

Great writing! Right now I don't really feel anything have changed in our community right now despite with the fact few people quit. Their absence isn't really noticeable right now but I'm curious if our community would eventually get better in term of discussion and contents. I'm trying my best to get more members coming in.

Oh, so that's what happened? Oh well. I hope this stays active. I do prefer coming here as opposed to the individual game OT's.

I'm pretty sure that this thread would stays active if people keep being loyal to our community, unlike some people who just left because the FGWeekly just simply got moved to Community.

It's very important that we just need to spread the awareness of our community (our thread) in FGC-related threads, then we could have some kind of exposures and hopefully pull some new members in.

But where will I get my weekly news? :(

Streams or News?

For Streams, Google Calendar is already there in OP. But I have a suggestion for News, we could create a Google Document for weekly news to keep people informed. It might take just little works to keep Document updated but if we have several members working on it then It shouldn't be a problem. It's up to GodsBeard if he want to include it in OP. I believe that would encourage people to check OP weekly so we could have weekly comic (WeeklyGB) and news in OP.

notworksafe

I've been playing it some now that I have an X1. I'll be putting more time in for sure, the online is very good. Really liking Hisako...but I also haven't tried anyone else yet.

Main issue is lack of stick, but I've got a Razer on the way.

Malice215

I thought the last day was Wednesday?

The beta ends on Wednesday.

Those SFV alt costumes look awesome. Really digging the Cammy and Chun-Li costumes. Not a fan of them being retailer-exclusive, but that's the nature of the beast in today's market.

Also appreciate the shoutouts and everyone who followed me on Twitter over the weekend. It's a lot of work because information is always subject to change, but I can do updates in real time with Google which helps.

Same here. I only watched few streams per year but I always enjoy to read most of members' opinions and discussions. I apologized that I didn't really participated enough. I'm more of lurker in this community.

These threads got their start specifically for discussing weekly streams. We're just going back to our roots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom