• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games: Summer Jam, HK CPTA, SCRII Prelude, X-MANIA XVI! PAX PRIME & MORE

A cynic might think he picks games with weaker competition so he can dominate easier and win money. Nothing mainstream; why play Xrd when you have to defeat the nigh-undefeated Ogawa? Why play Capcom fighters when there is so much top blood?

Why is that cynical necessarily?

Moreover, how that any more cynical than the root of this conversation, UltraClarity saying he will play SFV because of 1 million dollars in prize money.

shaowebb

Well thats a hot fucking mess. 2 all on the round that either wins it for FK or SF resets it and then it disconnects. Why man why?

All momentum died there.

Kouichi

I was rooting for Sonicfox, but now I'm kinda glad Forever King took it after that nonsense. Sonicfox could have made the pixel comeback before the pause, but it was unlikely.

Xevren

You can go into settings on ps4 and remove any wireless controllers on it. Before any match one of the players should always remove all controllers that aren't connected, it takes like 5 seconds. If I can do it at every tourney before my matches no reason others can't. smh

Unlucky

giphy.gif

Exr

Shit didn't see the 3S matches. Was the level of play decent? Crazy seeing Frankie3S and MutantXPs names again.

ICKE

Banned
Love this lame stuff!

That was free, just like my games against Bison. I can't beat that patient game play.

Top Bottom