• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 9-15

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Testing my new avatars via blurei. Which one do you guys fancy?

A)

nRSzm.jpg

or

B)

BcS8N.jpg

Not directly competitive stream related but I thought this would be the best place to find interest.

I am working on an indie fighter right now and livestreaming the entire process on twitch. I stream throughout the week and give weekly updates on Friday nights. If anyone is interested in the process of designing and developing a fighting game come check it out.

http://twitch.tv/miggsthejust

jbug617

Banned
Haunts announces that STA SFXT will be 1v1 and will allow gems. I salute Haunts for taking the risk of doing this and possible finally figuring out if gems will stop time overs.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
"Haunts is the realest (censored) in the FGC" -Anonymous

I never got to play against Haunt's Sagat. Always wanted to.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
BTW what happened with ChrisG during PowerUp?

Infinite

BTW what happened with ChrisG during PowerUp?

He went random select on Bala during the kof grand finals. Something similar happened during the Mk9 finals but I don't know the details. I think he was upset about an input bug costing him the match.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
He went random select on Bala during the kof grand finals. Something similar happened during the Mk9 finals but I don't know the details. I think he was upset about an input bug costing him the match.
I know that JWong was blowing him up on twitter... yes Justin 'Yellow Card' Wong.

Whew, what a weekend. New thread for this week will be up shortly, will post a link when it's up.
You the best.

Top Bottom