• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 9-15

jbug617

Banned
Yipes got really good in UMvC3. I know he struggled with Vanilla but man he sneaked up on being one of the best in EC.

Valle kinda not making sense? Stop playing marvel if your not going to get top 8? idk. Everybody should stop playing everything, cause who is going to get top 8.

Azure J

God I just can't believe how good he is at this now.

Yipes is going in!

Does he have a new team or is this Dante/Vergil/Magnus team just backup?

Secret main, I asked him as much when he was getting rounds in with NerdJosh the other day. He says he'll run with it when he feels like his anchor Mags gets better.

Also, since it seems like this is the better place for it:

Azurejerichogaf: Yipes is like Red to MarlinPie's Gold/Silver: Beats curley mustache, travels through kanto then gets his ass WHOPPED by son in mount silver/live oratory

Damn, MvC is my favorite to watch, KOF13 is my favorite to play & Vampire Savior is my favorite fighting game period. Decisions, decisions.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Good stuff USRK. Congrats. Now to infiltrate and get dirty pictures of someone for me. If anybody was in one of my streams last week, they should know what's up. :)

EVO SFXT should be scramble mode. The game is much more fun when you don't take it seriously. Scramble is where it's at.

smurfx

get some go again
Valle kinda not making sense? Stop playing marvel if your not going to get top 8? idk. Everybody should stop playing everything, cause who is going to get top 8.
he really said that? that's kinda stupid. if people had that mentality then nobody but the top guys would show up to wnf and the runback.

Masaki_

he really said that? that's kinda stupid. if people had that mentality then nobody but the top guys would show up to wnf and the runback.

I think what he was trying to say is give other games a try if you're not doing well in your current game. He implied some people might be putting too much time and effort into a game they actually don't like just because it's popular.

K.Sabot

I think what he was trying to say is give other games a try if you're not doing well in your current game. He implied some people might be putting too much time and effort into a game they actually don't like just because it's popular.

Yeah, like SFxT.

Top Bottom