• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 9-15

Congrats, USD!

vJfMM.gif

sleepykyo

Pretty big announcement. I'm going to be working with SRK as a freelancer. I'll probably be focusing on tournament coverage, I guess in the vein of what I've been doing here, with some extra things like actual results. I'll be doing some other things as well, like translations, but I'm basically a writer, so I might be posting news stories or even doing some editorials too (if I actually had something worthwhile to say, that is).

It's an extra work load but I'm happy to be doing it. Don't worry, I'm still going to be doing the exact same things I've bee doing here, you just get extra now. Having a bigger base seems important, as there are a lot of people that still don't have information on events and the like. Being on the front page of SRK probably helps haha.

Thank you Keits, Kineda, Tom Cannon and everyone else at SRK for the opportunity!

Well deserved. Grats.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Pretty big announcement. I'm going to be working with SRK as a freelancer. I'll probably be focusing on tournament coverage, I guess in the vein of what I've been doing here, with some extra things like actual results. I'll be doing some other things as well, like translations, but I'm basically a writer, so I might be posting news stories or even doing some editorials too (if I actually had something worthwhile to say, that is).

It's an extra work load but I'm happy to be doing it. Don't worry, I'm still going to be doing the exact same things I've bee doing here, you just get extra now. Having a bigger base seems important, as there are a lot of people that still don't have information on events and the like. Being on the front page of SRK probably helps haha.

Thank you Keits, Kineda, Tom Cannon and everyone else at SRK for the opportunity!
Damn, congrats based USD!

Did they hear about you on GAF, or do you have a presence on SRK or what? How did this happen if you don't mind me asking?

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act

Congrats USD! We love ya buddy!

Congrats!

Glad the hard work paid off, you go above and beyond with this stuff!

Conceited

mechaniphiliac

Awwwww yeaaaaaahhh

Congrats! :D

Congrats!

Well deserved. Congratz.

Little late but congratulations.

You are one of the best things about FightingGAF.

Anth0ny

Awesome news. Congrats!

USD for GAF MVP

Congratulation, USD!

Congrats

Solune

Congrats USD, I also gave you a shoutout ;)

El Sloth

Banned
USD doing big thangs. Street Fighter GAF that told you to apply that last time vindicated (even though you didn't).

This seems like a good time to post that I just set up what I hope to be a FGC catch-all channel for GAF on IRC:

#gafilluminati (props to Stabby McSter for the name!)

on Dorksnet servers (irc.wiicafe.com, irc.gamecubecafe.com, irc.browsingtheinternet.com))

Mibbit link for those that don't have a chat program:
http://mibbit.com/?channel=#gafilluminati&server=irc.browsingtheinternet.com

I recommend downloading XChat or mIRC though.

Probably best used during streams, but come and talk about whatever the hell you guys want.

Congrats USD!!!

Shape up that SRK, with more detailed tourny results, better archives of results. Better structure everywhere.

USD, USD, USD.

Yeah, great news for USD, definitely deserves it.

Might still be worth watching last night's episode for Valle's birthday and see how little Ultrachen even cares at this point.

They never really cared about the game from day 1 of WNF, they spent the entire time rambling among themselves during the grand finals.

congrats USD.

And on a different note, where is the outrage from Kotaku and other blogging sites about a top LoL player leaking nudes of another "gaming girl" LoL player?

yooooooooooo esports.

terrible.

jbug617

Banned
congrats USD.

And on a different note, where is the outrage from Kotaku and other blogging sites about a top LoL player leaking nudes of another "gaming girl" LoL player?

yooooooooooo esports.

terrible.

is the discussion on Team Liquid or another esports site?

ismk

Congrats USD! We all know you'll do great there as a freelancer. Now GAF has an insider to the Illuminate

Top Bottom