• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Aug 4-10 | IT DOES NOT FOLLOW ANY REASON

vulva

Hito's a chun player so we would grind out the match around the Super days. He'd help teach me some new stuff and even as Ultra was coming out we'd theory fight out what she could do. This is really upsetting and I sincerely hope his family's okay.

Dlent

"Special consideration to online modes, which doesn't happen too often with Japanese made fighting games".
You should play ArcSys games, Max.

I imagine he made this statement with only Capcom in mind rather than Japanese FGs in general.

gutabo

Hito's a chun player so we would grind out the match around the Super days. He'd help teach me some new stuff and even as Ultra was coming out we'd theory fight out what she could do. This is really upsetting and I sincerely hope his family's okay.

Yup, I remember him from super too :( It's just too many loses so far this year and we're starting August :(

Negator

But...we were supposed to play Love Max when it came out. We were going to play...

Now we'll never get to play ever again...

God damn it I miss him already. He was such a great friend to me and countless others. He will be missed dearly :(

Busaiku

I remember when Hitokage was no longer red, I thought I was flipping out.
Charmander is my starter of choice too in Red.

Shouta

Next week's thread title isn't allowed to be anything other than RIP Hitokage

Yes.

Still really hard to process this. Hito is about as OG as you get in this forum and one of the few that has been around as long as I have.

vulva

Yes.

Still really hard to process this. Hito is about as OG as you get in this forum and one of the few that has been around as long as I have.
I've only known him for six years or so but we would talk quite a bit. Every year I'd push him to come to evo. Really sad that won't happen now.

Sayah

R.I.P Hitokage

His complaints about the show are really bizarre...

but man sucks he isn't here to talk about it

It was in good fun. That post of his in the anime thread gave it a whole new interesting outlook.

Now, I do wonder if Karsticles ever watched NaT,HaT.

I'm still entertaining the hope that there has been an error somewhere, and that he's actually due to post anytime now.

Even though I don't know him personally, this thought still lingers regardless of the fact that I know that the most likely situation has occurred.

I'm still entertaining the hope that there has been an error somewhere, and that he's actually due to post anytime now.

Even though I don't know him personally, this thought still lingers regardless of the fact that I know that the most likely situation has occurred.

the obituary pretty much confirms it.

gutabo

I hope you don't mean what I think you mean. And I hope even more that's not what happened. I lost someone very, very close to me a couple months ago that way.

I still remember some of the matches we played in Vanilla SF4. He bodied me so hard that it forced me to train my ass off just to have a chance at him.

Imm0rt4l

Terrible news :(

Hito was good peoples, I haven't played him since AE but he's still on my friends list.

edit: his account was last active 45 hours ago. living with someone I suppose.

Next week's thread title isn't allowed to be anything other than RIP Hitokage

this

AAK

Shoot man.... :(

Hitogake was one of the few people on GAF that played vf5fs with me. I never once could defeat his Shun. RIP

soakrates

Ugh. This one really stings. Hito was one of GAF's best members for a very long time, and it was always fun chatting with him about whatever in IRC.

RIP, Hito.

Top Bottom