• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Dec 1-7 | Guest characters are banned

Kimosabae

Banned
Is there a high-quality version of the T7 gameplay trailer? From the footage i've seen, it looks the same.

What do I search for on youtube to see the most recent Topanaga matches?

Daigo is GOAT SF player. I don't understand how/why people doubt this.

Umehara~san, did you think you had a chance of losing?

Umehara:
B4QRSyyCAAAnEzN.jpg

How did you feel when Bonchan said he was going to beat you this time?

Umehara:
B4QRSyyCAAAnEzN.jpg

How do you feel your first round match against Justin Wong at Capcom Cup will go?

Umehara:
B4QRSyyCAAAnEzN.jpg

Umehara~san, how did you feel when Sanford Challenged you at Reloaded?

Umehara:
B4QRSyyCAAAnEzN.jpg

Next couple years gonna be strong for FG's. Will hopefully bring in a lot of new fresh blood.

We got MKX/SF5/T7 lined up..

everybody will be happy in some way.

we all gon eat
feedme.png

Next couple years gonna be strong for FG's. Will hopefully bring in a lot of new fresh blood.

We got MKX/SF5/T7 lined up..

everybody will be happy in some way.

we all gon eat
feedme.png

If evo can migrate to PC then FGC might be able to eat at the esports table once them sponsorships come in

Please link me to these age, height and tit size classifications for what a "loli" is.

No chart, only a reference sorry. It's almost the same character design, but the proportions are rather different.

I don't really see Tekken as anime though, and that previously voted vampire character seemed a little more in line than this one... Looks like a BlazBlue character..

Sure except she doesn't look like a Blazblue character since everything about her is realistic even if it's aestheticaly horrible. The blazblue characters in comparison exagerate almost everything, from the colors used, proportions, elements of the outfit.

Honestly I don't know what I am arguing anymore. Yeah the Tekken character is anime, in the sense if a person tried to dress up like that. You can buy those stupid headphones, have a fake tail for whatever reason. I don't know about the coat though, that one looks really dumb.

.la1n

New Tekken character is so trash lol

Aesthetically it is up there with some of the worst characters I have seen from a popular fighting game series. I said it in the character thread but the character just feels really bizarre, even in a cast as crazy as Tekken. It's not going to sink the game but surely there were better alternatives of characters people wanted to see imagined that weren't this.

CurlyW

NEC Guilty Gear Top 8:

Winners:
Doren2k (Jam, Alabama)
Ruu (Bridget, Japan)
Satou (Johnny, Japan)
Brice (Potemkin, Montreal, QC)

Losers:
XAQshinor (Dizzy, New York)
Sym (Milia, Chicago, IL)
Blacksnake (Venom, Chicago, IL)
Dora Bang (Chipp, Japan)

Marz

NEC Guilty Gear Top 8:

Winners:
Doren2k (Jam, Alabama)
Ruu (Bridget, Japan)
Satou (Johnny, Japan)
Brice (Potemkin, Montreal, QC)

Losers:
XAQshinor (Dizzy, New York)
Sym (Milia, Chicago, IL)
Blacksnake (Venom, Chicago, IL)
Dora Bang (Chipp, Japan)

Damn, are there no beastly Testament players in the US?

Look like some B-tier PS1 3D Fighting game character, like Team Ninja aesthetic mixed with Bloody Roar or some shit

That's a very good comparison, actually.

I could imagine this character existing in Bloody Roar, the aesthetic sort of fits. Granted, Lucky Chloe probably has the most bizarre aesthetic I've seen in a fighting game character, at least the most bizarre in a long time.

Speaking of Bloody Roar, is Busuzima the ugliest fighting game character?

Anyone have the schedule for today?

I couldn't find it in the thread and it doesn't pull up all the way on the website from my phone.

Top Bottom