• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Feb 16-22 | Everyone has Xrd now, right?

NEO0MJ

Darkstalkers Duo Festival, a Japanese Vampire Savior 2v2, is going to stream live tonight from a-cho game center in Kyoto! This is one of the more hyped Vampire Savior tournaments this year and features and features the strongest VSAV players around.

Start Time: 13:00 JST / 8pm PST / 11pm EST
Rules & Teams: http://a-cho.com/ac/201501_06/vs201502_rule.html
Stream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/a-cho-live

sYe0jYj.jpg

MACHABOO VS FAB FT 10

Thanks, will be watching both.

4r5

Actually starting now!

they're even, but this is going pretty fast

Machaboo just ranked up and is tied as 18th dan with FAB

And now he just ranked FAB down to 17th, taking FAB's place at the top of the arcade rankings.

10-4 Machaboo

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Max has more balls than Aris confirmed. He's playing these horror games all laughing and joking around while Aris is constantly trying to keep his cool and pretend it's not scaring him.

alstein

98FE is consistently playable under 300ish ping depending on your input delay setting, and under 150 can feel lagless.

If 02UM has that same setting then there's no reason to believe this netcode will not be as good.

Code Mystics has done quality work with 98FE going as far as adding input display into training mode.

This is how I feel about it as well from my own experience, though 300 is pushing it. Also sometimes ping numbers aren't accurate, I've seen Brazilians display 75ms lag, than spike to 300-400, which is the accurate number, and I had my daughter show 100 when she's same state and is about 30-40 in other games.

02UM's netcode as reported by a couple of friends who did the beta, feels the same.

It feels like Blazblue netcode, the problem is just not enough players. I have a couple I can play (Ghostpilot on Steam is pretty good, uses EX Mary and Big a lot)

I've never really understood this train of thought. KI system isn't really RPS.

People say it's like that because it feels like a really tacked-on way of adding "wow look, mindgames" into the game. It may work, but it just feels disconnected and clunky.

Not to say the idea is bad, but you can do it far more elegantly than that.

ICKE

Banned
Black history month denied, we now in white 'Murica?

Just kidding

Really solid Rufus though. Expected Smug to take that.

pixelish

what the hell marq teddy? this is how you perform after winning the team tournament and then popping off in front of the east coast crowd with your wnf shirt?

Cole Tocci ‏@FluxedOver 16m16 minutes ago
Citiofbrass defeats Marq Teddy first round!

I thought WC was good at games

Top Bottom