• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Jan 26 - Feb 1 | Zaibatschu

Shouta

I still need to book my own room (currently focusing my money on my mom's birthday), but I have no problem hosting Q again if he wants.

Sub-Zero killed Scorpion originally, which is why the latter wanted revenge. :p The family thing was brought up later and used against Sub-Zero in order to turn Scorpion. MK9's Arcade Mode ending for Sub-Zero is actually pretty neat since Raiden steps in and reveals the truth to Sub-Zero, who then finds Scorpion and relays the information to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-jYRDYu0Ug

He's up for it. :D The end of last year was hilarious since we were a little late on getting to the plane he had to RUN with all the bags and push my chair for about 8 minutes straight.

I think he passed out on the plane in less than a minute xD

:D

Cool. That means we can just get the costs for the Flight, Taxis, and Registration. If folks want to chip in more, we can get the hotel room for beef, Q, and Nic paid off too.

Excellent.

WarRock

Just came back from playing a Mortal Kombat X presentation. Was able to play for two hours and enjoyed it a lot. Can't talk a lot about what I saw since I'm on NDA until February 4 but damn... This game gonna be good.

Oh what I can tell you is that they modelized testicles during Xrays so now Cassie is EXPLODING testicles during Xrays.
Exploding balls. Truly next gen technology.

rookiejet

Just catching up, reading people's excited posts after Apex was saved warms my cockles. I hope Clarion hotel's proprietors get sued to hell and back for endangering people like that (BakedYams could've been MashedYams!).

I took a round from Nishikin and then he blew me up. Nemo was on a rampage. Good times. How can I hold all these Ls.

my dude's carrying position is shaped like a L tho

4894256.jpg

levels to this shit

Gonna try and incorporate "I have some super guest there" into my daily conversation

"And this is mi casa, girl. This is my fancy ass kitchen, this is my godlike PC, and of course there's the bed room. I have some super guest there, bae"

been watching a lot of dac, was wondering what's stopping ebettle from doing fighting games. Assuming matches happen quickly so it's hard to get a good spread before the match starts

soooo i might be late and couldn't post since I was at work.

Guess where ECT was going to held at?

Joe
‏@thisislijoe
You guys know this year's ect is slated to be at the apex venue... the one that's falling apart .

For a Taiwanese event?
Yes.

Well we're talking about twitter here. We all now the event is Daigo vs Gamerbee. It seems kind of weird to hype up one of the advertised players as a super guest as if that person is there to surprise or at least is hinted at as a surprise. It is Ono though.

Madcatz booth streaming a kumite. Momochi is taking on challengers with Choco commentating and Markman is there right next to her.

http://live2.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv207726911

I haven't gotten kicked out once.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
That is really unfortunate for Apex but I'm glad Twitch did their thing. Twitch doesn't really deserve any crap anymore ever since that one person left. Vic and Mike are the best.

Where are all the good streams?

smurfx

get some go again
soooo i might be late and couldn't post since I was at work.

Guess where ECT was going to held at?

Joe
‏@thisislijoe
You guys know this year's ect is slated to be at the apex venue... the one that's falling apart .
it was held there last year as well. Guess things went to hell since the storm. Otherwise i don't think LI Joe would have wanted to hold ECT there again.

fader

Well we're talking about twitter here. We all now the event is Daigo vs Gamerbee. It seems kind of weird to hype up one of the advertised players as a super guest as if that person is there to surprise or at least is hinted at as a surprise. It is Ono though.

Madcatz booth streaming a kumite. Momochi is taking on challengers with Choco commentating and Markman is there right next to her.

poor innocent fools...

why would you get kicked?

EDIT:
OH SHIT no Beanie Pepeday.

EDIT2:
he got Double P'd..... ;_;

xCobalt

Special guest could be a new character announcement

Probably Ken.

Top Bottom