• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Jan 26 - Feb 1 | Zaibatschu

Beckx

AGDQ and now Apex. Fuck off, fire alarm dweebs.

Edit: i'm behind on news clearly, still catching up on twitter from an hour ago where some people I follow thought it was a fake alarm.

Spuck-uk

Banned
Strawberries, salted more like it :3

ps6JZXR.gif

What a disaster. At least everyone at the venue is safe and didn't get hurt or worse from the scummy hotel management passing the buck.

I hope they can still make something out of this.

Also, put me down for Q@Evo, wasn't able to pitch in last year, glad I can now.

Tizoc

cxwVWnz.png

doing god's work, that mystery fellow

As the devil it would be my duty to hunt them down, tie them up and expose them to pre-2013 SFxT matches...FOR ETERNITY.
Cuz seriously mang, it's an effin' video game, was the one who did it Japanese? No offense to any JapanGAF BTW

Shouta

We're sending Q to EVO again? Neat! If nobody volunteers by February or so, then Q can stay in my room again if he wants.

I was actually wondering if you wanted to do that again. If so, then the amount we need to get gathered up is pretty low overall, especially if we secure the tickets ASAP.

Q, do you think Nic is up for Evo again this year?

Horseress

Courtesy of Twitch at that. We really made it guys.

That said, Smash Squad doing work.

I'm sorry but since Jared left Twitch they have been WAY
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
more supportive to the FGC. Not suggesting he had something to do with it
or am I?
but.....it went from water to wine since then

I was actually wondering if you wanted to do that again. If so, then the amount we need to get gathered up is pretty low overall, especially if we secure the tickets ASAP.

I still need to book my own room (currently focusing my money on my mom's birthday), but I have no problem hosting Q again if he wants.
Sub-Zero just never communicated that it wasn't him? :p

Sub-Zero killed Scorpion originally, which is why the latter wanted revenge. :p The family thing was brought up later and used against Sub-Zero in order to turn Scorpion. MK9's Arcade Mode ending for Sub-Zero is actually pretty neat since Raiden steps in and reveals the truth to Sub-Zero, who then finds Scorpion and relays the information to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-jYRDYu0Ug

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier

He's up for it. :D The end of last year was hilarious since we were a little late on getting to the plane he had to RUN with all the bags and push my chair for about 8 minutes straight.

I think he passed out on the plane in less than a minute xD
We're sending Q to EVO again? Neat! If nobody volunteers by February or so, then Q can stay in my room again if he wants.

:D

Just came back from playing a Mortal Kombat X presentation. Was able to play for two hours and enjoyed it a lot. Can't talk a lot about what I saw since I'm on NDA until February 4 but damn... This game gonna be good.

Oh what I can tell you is that they modelized testicles during Xrays so now Cassie is EXPLODING testicles during Xrays.

Just came back from playing a Mortal Kombat X presentation. Was able to play for two hours and enjoyed it a lot. Can't talk a lot about what I saw since I'm on NDA until February 4 but damn... This game gonna be good.

They intend to reveal more new info themselves on the 4th?

Top Bottom