• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | July 7-13 | EVO 2014: Putting Q in more games than Capcom

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
No spoilers in this weeks title, please.
I know Lost also requested this.

All I can think of is

FGW | Tears for Tiers

Actual EVO Spoilers:
Storm, Rose, no Blazblue character everyone complains about (unless she was banned?) and of course, all the tears

FGW | Vive le Fucking France, Man.
FGW | Strong Men Also Cry. Strong Men Also Cry.
FGW | The Power of Playstation
FGW | Triangle, Square, Circle, X, Evo
FGW | The Gods Must Be Lazy

Enzo, please post this pic in the next thread

proxy.jpg

It sums of the grand finals and is based off of

tumblr_lztnndNwKY1qepij6o1_500.gif

from one piece

so

perfect

rose IS NOT OP

The Light

how bout a title with each evo champion in it. Probably wouldn't fit
edit: nvm probably people who haven't watched yet.
so how about FGW| Manly tears were shed

jbug617

Banned
Just thinking about it if Mad Catz ran USF4 tournament at TGS for a spot in the Capcom Cup just like last year. It's going to be stupid crazy.

JDdelphin

Yipes made a point during marvel about people throwing god status around a lot and that -if you're a god, you should be pretty unbeatable.

With all the games now everyone is beatable in some way (especially this evo) there's a lot to be said for making that divide between 'oh this guys unbeatable' and 'this guy is really good'

Ergo- this battle is a clash of titans. Everyone here can lose (so true) and it's a fight to find out who's the best TODAY.

You're not watching magic, you're watching battle and you're watching top guys duke it out as hard as they can.

I find that much cooler than some idol worship trip

BUT IM ASS AT TITLES

Yipes made a point during marvel about people throwing god status around a lot and that -if you're a god, you should be pretty unbeatable.

With all the games now everyone is beatable in some way (especially this evo) there's a lot to be said for making that divide between 'oh this guys unbeatable' and 'this guy is really good'

Ergo- this battle is a clash of titans. Everyone here can lose (so true) and it's a fight to find out who's the best TODAY.

You're not watching magic, you're watching battle and you're watching top guys duke it out as hard as they can.

I find that much cooler than some idol worship trip

BUT IM ASS AT TITLES
Titans were gods before there were gods, though. They aren't beneath gods.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
PS2 pads with converters to 360 are shit, even the etokki. Also he was getting one for himself but that fell through because if the assy landlord lol
Blazblue isn't played on 360!

I mean, it really sucks for him, but this is an absolutely basic and fundamental part of tournament preparation, and you probably could have just gutted the battery in a PS3 pad so it only runs wired.

JDdelphin

Titans were gods before there were gods, though. They aren't beneath gods.

Yes, yes and they were displaced by the new breed of greek pantheon and banished to tartarus to wail and gnash their teeth etc

But gods are so cliche.

Titans sound cooler, were more stereotypically brutish, and all that applesauce.

Top Bottom