• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | July 7-13 | EVO 2014: Putting Q in more games than Capcom

my bad..

All us Mexicans sound alike, Sorry...lol

bRzwY5A.jpg

Jazz-ism

Banned
I would like to say this as an unbiased southerner

west coast is ass. generic ass (fgc) personalities and in n out burger is the most OVERhyped burger ive ever had in my life

that said i love west coast and all the ppl from there. shoutout to cali

I would like to say this as an unbiased southerner

west coast is ass. generic ass (fgc) personalities and in n out burger is the most OVERhyped burger ive ever had in my life

that said i love west coast and all the ppl from there. shoutout to cali

Yeah In N out is ok. I prefer the Mom n Pop burgers instead

Exr

Just got home glad to see I haven't missed much. Looking forward to seeing EC beast on WC at Next level.

Negaduck

Best burger I've had was from this place called Broderick's in Sacramento when I went to NCR.

Seems like evo always brings around the talk of in n out. We have several in Fresno but there are better places in town.

Also in n out doesn't put egg on their burgers so they can't be top tier.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
This thread makes me want to eat burgers.

I generally stay away from burgers at restaurants, I always end up making a mess of things when half the shit in it falls out.

Vice

This thread makes me want to eat burgers.

I generally stay away from burgers at restaurants, I always end up making a mess of things when half the shit in it falls out.

Cut it in half, leave a toothpick in both halves toward the end until you're almost finished.

Top Bottom