• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | July 7-13 | EVO 2014: Putting Q in more games than Capcom

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Horseress avatar is the spiritual successor to Bakedyams avatar.

Her unnaturally perky breasts are stupefying.

Aerodynamic spacesuit tech breh

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
smug trying the superior burger for the first time

10516679_10204086065572920_5253297051177730420_n.jpg

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends

The anime is strong with this one.

Are you a man or a Muppet, Yams?

I don't know Smedwicks, you might find the answer if you ask yourself that.

Anyone checking out Spooky's stream? The E Ryu player looks like he can take it with ease. I'm rooting for the Sim player

I wish I was watching it but manga got me preoccupied dawg. EVO is this weekend is gonna be hella hype. If its 50/50 Japanese and Americans, the hype will break the room.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends

Busaiku

Dieminion part of NLBC is lame.
He was there like twice this year.
I don't get why everyone rules Justin out, but everyone has Dieminion on the list.

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
I don't get why everyone rules Justin out, but everyone has Dieminion on the list.

Because Justin has the option to go every single week, he just doesn't. Dieminion was in France, and he went most weeks since he was back.

Busaiku

Even before going to France he was barely going.
He only went 3 times since coming back.

And yeah, his fault for bumming it in France.

Because Justin has the option to go every single week, he just doesn't. Dieminion was in France, and he went most weeks since he was back.

that is really stupid. It was dieminions choice to just bum around in France for several months. He could of arrived much sooner, but he chose not to.

Evil Ryu is fucking disrespectful looking when he gets started. Straight up stomping this poor Ibuki

It's a bad match up for Evil Ryu, Dragon God doesn't play Ibuki anymore and hasn't adjusted to the USF4 changes with her. Lil Evil just out played his AE 2012 Ibuki and admittedly, abused the dive kick to get around one of her weakness, which is her anti-air.

xCobalt

Despite him not going to next very often this year (probably because he was in another continent), it's probably more often than Justin went to wnf the past 2 or 3 years. Dieminion used to go like every week last year. We'd always see Zeus/Die/Sanford in top 3.

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
that is really stupid. It was dieminions choice to just bum around in France for several months. He could of arrived much sooner, but he chose not to.

Are you suggesting that he should have come back to NYC to up his NLBC attendance in order to make his spot in this exhibition that didn't exist when he was in France more legit?

I doubt he was thinking about NLBC at all. The point is that Justin could have gone every single week and he didn't, Dieminion could not, that is what it boils down to at its simplest.

Top Bottom