• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | July 7-13 | EVO 2014: Putting Q in more games than Capcom

This shit is even more confusing than The Three Kingdoms. Triforce just broke down the Empire into like 8 eras with 6 different dynasties.

WHAT THE FUCK!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Thanks for the entertainment Triforce. I was about to go to sleep. Some of this stuff is........

iv4pJDJ507UGU.gif

triforce is releasing all his files doe.

he needs to save some for the threats.

he even used up his MARN files

This dude just name every single fucking person in the fighting game community. I mean WOW.

Can someone PM me a detailed past of EMP. I'm still a newbie when it comes to this crazy stuff.

Weren't you paying attention? HE JUST WENT OVER THE ENTIRE EMP TIME LINE FROM DAY 1

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
This dude just name every single fucking person in the fighting game community. I mean WOW.

Weren't you paying attention? HE JUST WENT OVER THE ENTIRE EMP TIME LINE FROM DAY 1

Ohhhh because usually people say he's just spewing nonsense, he doesn't know how to present himself but the emotions are real. should triforce still be hated? Cause I honestly don't see where the hate could come from...

Sounds pretty awesome. I'll wait for the summary on Kappa.

i think you will max out the reddit character limit with all the shit that came out of his mouth.

Ohhhh because usually people say he's just spewing nonsense, he doesn't know how to present himself but the emotions are real. should triforce still be hated? Cause I honestly don't see where the hate could come from...

he tends to have delusions of grandeur.

jbug617

Banned
The funny thing about Yipes is that he is shouting him out today but yesterday when accidentally left the stream on he said Yipes wasn't messing with him that much anymore.

Well no one really knows if the shit coming out of his mouth is true or not. I mean if they are all 100% true then yea the whole world is wrong and we should all apologize to him, but really do you believe the shit that comes out of his mouth?

Within the last 30 minutes

- He called himself the Dark Knight.
- He talked about firing employees unfairly, so he could give guys like Justin etc.. jobs
- He talked about clocking in EMP members for work while they go to tournaments
- He talked about Art getting caught by the FBI (for stealing laptops, shoes, credit cards, air fare), and had to do a 5 year plea bargin.
- He talked about being homeless
- He talked about Justin being homeless
- He talked about his divorce
- He talked about his secret plan with Justin to build EMP
- He talked about how it worked until Marn stole Justin's contract and gave it to EG
- He talked about how EG fucked him
- He talked about how the rest of EMP left after Justin
- He talked about the 3 to 4 different era of the Empire with the 2-3 different dynasties. HE WENT OVER THE ENTIRE TIME LINE FROM DAY 1
- He talked about how Dieminion came up to him and promise to rebuild EMP when Justin's left.
- He talked about his secret streaming house plan that would of made him rich.

- He name drop Art, Flash Metriod Jeron, Desmond, Matrix, Yipes, Dieminon, Kreymore, Justin, Marn, Alex Garfield (EG owners), Rolando, VXG, Armanda, Tom Brady, Mew2king, MLG, Asian Illuminati, Jin Master, Random James, Ricky Ortiz, KDZ, Flocker, Jago, Reo, and I'm probably forgetting about 200 other dudes.

ALL IN 30 MINUTES!

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Well no one really knows if the shit coming out of his mouth is true or not. I mean if they are all 100% true then yea the whole world is wrong and we should all apologize to him, but really do you believe the shit that comes out of his mouth?

Within the last 30 minutes

- He called himself the Dark Knight.
- He talked about firing employees unfairly, so he could give guys like Justin etc.. jobs
- He talked about clocking in EMP members for work while they go to tournaments
- He talked about Art getting caught by the FBI (for stealing laptops, shoes, credit cards, air fare), and had to do a 5 year plea bargin.
- He talked about being homeless
- He talked about Justin being homeless
- He talked about his divorce
- He talked about his secret plan with Justin to build EMP
- He talked about how it worked until Marn stole Justin's contract and gave it to EG
- He talked about how EG fucked him
- He talked about how the rest of EMP left after Justin
- He talked about the 3 to 4 different era of the Empire with the 2-3 different dynasties. HE WENT OVER THE ENTIRE TIME LINE FROM DAY 1
- He talked about his secret streaming house plan that would of made him rich.

- He name drop Art, Flash Metriod Jeron, Desmond, Matrix, Yipes, Dieminon, Kreymore, Justin, Marn, Alex Garfield (EG owners), Rolando, VXG, Armanda, Tom Brady, Mew2king, MLG, Asian Illuminati, Jin Master, Random James, Ricky Ortiz, KDZ, Flocker, Jago, Reo, and I'm probably forgetting about 200 other dudes.

ALL IN 30 MINUTES!

I guess I just need some sleep to digest this.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
He seems to be very fixated on Art. He keeps bringing him up.

Bottom line is. Art has done much better for himself in TS than he ever did in EMP.

One day Triforce is gonna blow up

Y'all gonna be really sad.

Gonna take Daigo~San to take him down with his MCZ Crew.

Triforce is the titan..

oh gawddddddddd

deejay is the one behind EVERTHIGHGNAESGNISNG

Dreavus

This is going to sound stupid, but why does everyone have 3rd strike Q avatars?

I tried skimming the thread for the reason, honest I did!

alstein

The Art thing might be related to that incident a few years back where the Border patrol seized his streaming equipment for some reason.

That said Triforce is so carny you can't believe any of it. He's like one of those indy wrestling promoters who doesn't pay anyone. Sanford was his Tommy Dreamer.

jbug617

Banned
The Art thing might be related to that incident a few years back where the Border patrol seized his streaming equipment for some reason.

It was Spooky's equipment (also Spooky) that get held up. Art didn't do streaming things back then so I don't think they are related. Also not the first time Spooky got blown up on the Canadian border. For the first Canada Cup he was forced to buy a license to stream in Canada by border patrol.

Top Bottom