• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 4-10

alstein

Also I'm not sure if "money matching" experience actual matters. For one we can't say Ray ray has none just because Fanatiqs own money matches were glamorized and secondly playing in a tournament > playing a dude in a long set for money.

There's a huge difference between set play, and tournament play.

Set play (money matches like FT5/FT10 are set play) often evolve into playing the person more, it's a slightly different skillset.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Twitch has been upgraded. Cosmetically and technically. You can see some differences.

Twitch bought out by Fingercramp! Purple and white color scheme now.

Azure J

The Break stream usually comes on later than 8:00; check back at 8:45 or 9:00.

Ah OK, I need some hype Quotes commentary/MarlinPie & Josh Wong play to diffuse the aura of meh surrounding this E3. Can't believe I'd actually feel this way about it this year. =/

Ah OK, I need some hype Quotes commentary/MarlinPie & Josh Wong play to diffuse the aura of meh surrounding this E3. Can't believe I'd actually feel this way about it this year. =/

Yeah, I'm hoping they all show up this week. Two weeks ago The Break was pretty huge; they had 30+ entrants. MastaCJ is in town so I hope him and ChrisG are there as well.

The stream is up now.

I know Fishstix has been doing some serious work to twitch the past few days. I'm fine with the purple windows 95 look as long as it is beneficial to the streams.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Word. I actually only have like 5 or 6 games that have interested me at E3. Which is good because that amount seems palpable to me. I wouldn't say I'm disappointed, I'm just a bit tired of the next gen waiting game (as someone who only owns an Xbox).

I wanna hear Quotes/MarlinPie
/Jaxel
talk about Snoop Dogg in TTT2.

Masta CJ, RayRay and ChrisG coming to the break this week apparently.
HYPE.

:/

Disappointed Twitch hasn't built out a better way to watch streams without having to pop-out the stream + chat (that viewing window is always too small, especially for HD content). I love what Teevox does, shame it always acts up with Chrome though.

Nabs

:/

Disappointed Twitch hasn't built out a better way to watch streams without having to pop-out the stream + chat (that viewing window is always too small, especially for HD content). I love what Teevox does, shame it always acts up with Chrome though.

I could use a larger layout. The screen size is a bit too small.

Nyoro SF

What's annoying about Twitch is that if you're watching an embed on another site, you can't pop out the stream right there.

If I wasn't still junior, I'd be debating on whether on not to start a thread asking where MastaCJ gets all of his T-shirts. He always makes his opponent look like they dressed up for the occasion.

XTLuB.png

Even a zipped up hoodie looks good next to him.

I'm sure there's much more examples of people that wear the same thing, but aren't as good and don't get featured on-stream. But this has always bothered me. Seriously, enough with the stupid phrase t-shirts.

haunts

Bacon of Hope
Not really sure where to post this, but I was hoping some of you could help us with a project. We've reopened our player database that has profiles for various players all over the world. If any of you see any sort of additions, corrections or simply want to send in a new player profile, please do! This helps me a lot when working on streams and other projects and I hope for it to be a great resource moving forward.

http://iplaywinner.com/player-database/

I usually add new entries to the database within 24-48 hours with weekly updates on the front page.

Does anyone know how much money Fanatiq and Rayray are playing for? Fanatiq mentioned that he's hoping the wager will rise to 10k by the time the fight happens, has any idiot put in more money?

ismk

Just checked Twitch and I'm surprised how much they changed it. Is video player better though?

Oh, RayRay is taking if he doesn't try to style on Fanatiq.

Edit: UltraChen's Tuesday show is on

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Fuck Wesker's Level 3.

BLUE BALLS

"MY ASS CHEEKS IS TIGHT RIGHT NOW" is S-Tier hype commentary. I'll never forget that shit :lol

Top Bottom