• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 9-15 | Q Bomb is Top Tier

pixelish

gdlk title
CHOGbAI.jpg

Busaiku

Hadouken Cabs was a Playstation thing.
You're not gonna find out anything about it, if it is actually anything, at an X-Box conference.

Dahbomb

Solid conference overall, a lot of focus on games but the CG showcase was overkill. Really disappointed Kamiya would debut his new game with a CG trailer... but it's probably good though.

The Dead Rising 3 DLC is amazing, but you can totally tell Ono is a bit potty about SF. Every game that dude even takes a glance at they put SF stuff in. You'll probably be able to throw hadokens in Deep Down.

ArjanN

Solid conference overall, a lot of focus on games but the CG showcase was overkill. Really disappointed Kamiya would debut his new game with a CG trailer... but it's probably good though.

All the games they showed CG for were clearly a while off, so probably not polished enough to show at E3.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
That was about the perfect mix of CG announcements of games that were way off and long gameplay demos/segments (which there were a bunch of). Great conference. Nothing too OMGWTF besides the Capcom trailer, but great regardless.

Beckx

- Dead Rising DLC was hilarious, I want it. In addition to the obvious DR1 and 2 playables, I saw Chun-li, Akuma, Felicia, Ryu...what others?

- Phantom Dust managed to feature worse character design than Rise of Incarnates.

- Crackdown 3 was meh until I heard that Dave Jones is on the project.

- Disappointed that KI season 2 wasn't on stage.

- Kamiya game probably means I get an Xbone (in what, 2016 when it comes out?)

RocBase

That was about the perfect mix of CG announcements of games that were way off and long gameplay demos/segments (which there were a bunch of). Great conference. Nothing too OMGWTF besides the Capcom trailer, but great regardless.
Yup. I was actually more shocked by how much I enjoyed it, was honestly expecting to zone out at some point but that didn't happen.

Dahbomb

*Crackdown 3 = CG trailer, do not give a fuck. Didn't really like the other Crackdown games either so this is meh to me.
*Sunset Overdrive is nice, looks fun.
*Halo collection was the most hype thing there to be honest. All of those games being 1080P and 60FPS is pretty amazing. $60 value is pretty nice.
*Scalebound should just be called Dragons May Cry. CG trailer means I have no opinion about the trailer but it's a Kamiya directed action game so it will probably be good. That would be about the time I get an Xbox One. The character design is a straight up DmC Dante rip off... no shame to be honest (although it looks better than DmC Dante).
*New Phantom Dust is cool but again... CG trailer so do not give a fuck.
*Dead Rising DLC had me laughing out loud. Trollno strikes again!
*Was I the only person who got trolled by Conker at the end of the Spark trailer?
*No interest in Forza or Fable. Fable looks to have clunky as fuck combat as always and Forza is Forza...

Other games were multiplatform which will be better on PS4 so they were just filler as far as I am concerned.

Solid conference but not godlike. Way better than last year's.

Rhapsody

Banned
Nothing wowed me. Kamiya showed off his new game, but it doesn't interest me at the moment.
Based on just art direction, it's not quite what I was hoping for.

Tik-Tok

- Dead Rising DLC was hilarious, I want it. In addition to the obvious DR1 and 2 playables, I saw Chun-li, Akuma, Felicia, Ryu...what others?

- Phantom Dust managed to feature worse character design than Rise of Incarnates.

- Crackdown 3 was meh until I heard that Dave Jones is on the project.

- Disappointed that KI season 2 wasn't on stage.

- Kamiya game probably means I get an Xbone (in what, 2016 when it comes out?)

Captain Commando, BB Hood, Hagger, Zombie Bison Boss, Chick from Dino Crisis.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
*Crackdown 3 = CG trailer, do not give a fuck. Didn't really like the other Crackdown games either so this is meh to me.
*Sunset Overdrive is nice, looks fun.
*Halo collection was the most hype thing there to be honest. All of those games being 1080P and 60FPS is pretty amazing. $60 value is pretty nice.
*Scalebound should just be called Dragons May Cry. CG trailer means I have no opinion about the trailer but it's a Kamiya directed action game so it will probably be good. That would be about the time I get an Xbox One. The character design is a straight up DmC Dante rip off... no shame to be honest (although it looks better than DmC Dante).
*New Phantom Dust is cool but again... CG trailer so do not give a fuck.
*Dead Rising DLC had me laughing out loud. Trollno strikes again!
*Was I the only person who got trolled by Conker at the end of the Spark trailer?
*No interest in Forza or Fable. Fable looks to have clunky as fuck combat as always and Forza is Forza...

Other games were multiplatform which will be better on PS4 so they were just filler as far as I am concerned.

Solid conference but not godlike. Way better than last year's.
Has to be a joke. That character looked so terrible, even relative to Donte. The Platinum trailer was pretty soulless in general.

Top Bottom