• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 9-15 | Q Bomb is Top Tier

a0VNyH5.jpg

https://twitter.com/EMP_TriForce_GM/status/477953247638847488

LOL

Perfect

Poor Vulva :-(

Chun-Li, on the other hand, is definitely weak in this version. Chun-Li's weak right, Mago?

Mago: In the first place she never made top 10. So it's quite sad for her to be even weaker in this version.

vulva

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";116587328]Poor Vulva :-(

Chun-Li, on the other hand, is definitely weak in this version. Chun-Li's weak right, Mago?

Mago: In the first place she never made top 10. So it's quite sad for her to be even weaker in this version.[/QUOTE]

Why poor me!?

vulva

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";116588207]Weren't you looking forward to a strong Chun?[/QUOTE]

I think she's fine, so I have no issues. Mago isn't the boss of her. She can be great if she wants!

I like Fei's cLK, clFP buff a lot. I stopped playing Fei because I couldn't get the jab links into rekka consistently but a solid plink confirm is a huge help.

Onemic

After all the Ken players crying that ken would be bottom tier, Mago and friends are still ranking him in the top 10? preposterous!

Kimosabae

Banned
There's nothing to misinterpret. His more leveled perspective of the event merely wasn't appreciated in that thread. For obvious reasons.

People just don't like being told what they should and shouldn't be excited about - even when they aren't actually being told that.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
There's nothing to misinterpret. His more leveled perspective of the event merely wasn't appreciated in that thread. For obvious reasons.

People just don't like being told what they should and shouldn't be excited about - even when they aren't actually being told that.

I thought there was a clear misinterpretation. In his very first post in the thread. The fact that he even brought up "EVO Moment" showed that he misinterpreted the intent.

The thread was created to highlight the fact that people love and miss MegaMan, and they get excited about him. I thought that was pretty obvious. No one is reading the video as an exhibition of skill.

I also fully expect some people to not care either, and that's fine. I'm not a hardcore fan of either Smash or Mega Man.

MechaX

Japanese Curleh Mustache with Yipes/Japanese Yipes commentating everything would be too great.

Probably more great than we deserve.

It was the first time people saw the final smash in it's entirety in public (especially at a tournament setting), and it gave more of a homage to MegaMan than Capcom has done in the past decade.

There is literally nothing else to interpret about it.

Dahbomb

The level headed thing to do would've been to not post in that thread at all. It was clearly a fangasm thread and people didn't want their hype derailed.

It's always best to avoid these types of threads (especially near E3 time) and let people vent out their enthusiasm. No one likes a party pooper even if the party itself is dumb as hell.

Kumubou

The level headed thing to do would've been to not post in that thread at all. It was clearly a fangasm thread and people didn't want their hype derailed.

It's always best to avoid these types of threads (especially near E3 time) and let people vent out their enthusiasm. No one likes a party pooper even if the party itself is dumb as hell.
At least he wasn't acting like one of Capcom's employees when this got brought up on capcom-unity.com. Holy shit, what a tone-deaf response.

Top Bottom