• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Mar 16-22 | Mo Money, Momochi

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Late but lmao, this is clearly just someone's SFIII 4th Fight wet dream splashed onto a webpage.

We do know that there are 4 new characters. I forget which regions they are from though, all I remember is North Africa lol

I would be pretty hype to see a character with a lab/trench coat ala Q in SFV. Also, any info they get from Capcom will deny ANY leak that comes out so it can be true for all we know.

jerry1594

We do know that there are 4 new characters. I forget which regions they are from though, all I remember is North Africa lol

I would be pretty hype to see a character with a lab/trench coat ala Q in SFV. Also, any info they get from Capcom will deny ANY leak that comes out so it can be true for all we know.
A character that injects drugs in himself to gain power. I don't think Capcom is that dumb.

jerry1594

Think I'm gonna roll with this streamlined version.

Valentine has a syringe mechanic, no?
Yeah but those are just the nurse equivalents of kunai i think
Capcom would do it. Hell, Bison takes peoples bodies as his own to further his youth.
I dunno, shooting yourself up in a match seems really uncharacteristic of sf, and badly though out. It sounds like a bad brainstorming from gamefaqs to me.

Top Bottom