• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | May 12-18 | The Bracket Racket

K.Sabot

Choke-Rithy?!

Chi-Rithy needs to be more confident in his links, was missing the simple stuff against a guy who goes for FADC combos off spiral arrow.

The-Murica-Figure-united-states-of-america-35286133-500-437.jpg

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Me too.

No basketball.
No football.
Baseball is ZzzzZ now a days.
No Game of Thrones yet (West coast)

Imma go jog or something... maybe go to the park.

Then eat some ICE CREAM!
There's no GoT this week. Have a nice day.

edit: Wait, could be next week, sorry!

smurfx

get some go again
Youtube buying Twitch? Well, so much for Twitch.
lol everybody mike ross goes to work for gets bought out. i really hope youtube is very hands off with twitch and they only help out in other things like ads and servers. if youtube buying out twitch means more cpm money for streamers then its a good thing.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
lol everybody mike ross goes to work for gets bought out. i really hope youtube is very hands off with twitch and they only help out in other things like ads and servers. if youtube buying out twitch means more cpm money for streamers then its a good thing.

They won't be. Google is too terrified of lawsuits to not get more strict on a lot of copyright-related stuff when they take the reins.

A lot of changes won't happen immediately. It'll happen gradually. They know that if they change up a bunch of shit on day 1 people will revolt, but the community will swallow it if it happens gradually.

Bookmark this shit and reference it in 2 or 3 years.

Dahbomb

Guys remember when Fanatiq said stupid ass shit like "Magnetic Blasts are punishable guys! It's not that good!"

Good ol' times.

They won't be. Google is too terrified of lawsuits to not get more strict on a lot of copyright-related stuff when they take the reins.

A lot of changes won't happen immediately. It'll happen gradually. They know that if they change up a bunch of shit on day 1 people will revolt, but the community will swallow it if it happens gradually.

This is so true that it's just really depressing

alstein

I think if that happens, folks will revolt anyways- there's decent alternatives to Twitch.

What I really want to see happen is Comcast go after Twitch, so Google fires back with Google Fiber.

smurfx

get some go again

it'll be much easier to deal with gaming companies than to deal with hollywood though. publishers don't really have a reason to deny the streaming as they benefit from it as well.

Top Bottom