• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Oct 20-26 | RIP PushaTee88

Apparently LTG says he's a meth addled virgin who doesn't leave the house.

He's planning to lose a Ft 10 with him next week exclusively on Valle's Wednesday night fights

whoisthisnikka

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
You're not JUSSSTTTTIIIN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

though

All I have to do is gain 80 pounds, get a bowl cut and dye my hair. You won't be able to tell the difference!

You aren't a certified science teacher though, $20 is very good for your qualificiations.

$50 for FG lessons is god damn highway robbery.

basically, i got a free offer for a free master at my alma mater but i turned it down cause i gotta work at a run down school for 3 years... GG i aint trying to get shanked.

Excellent, remind me if you see me during EVO2015

...and while you're at it do give me the room number for the GAF casuals this time :T

Seriously now, I don't mind the idea of that tutoring, but the prices they're asking are too high.

If I do invite people to my room next year, I'll definitely make sure to find out who's going to Evo firstly and then make sure to contact people. Last year was a bit impromptu but it was a ton of fun and I'd love to do something similar next year.

mbpm1

Apparently LTG says he's a meth addled virgin who doesn't leave the house.

He's planning to lose a Ft 10 with him next week exclusively on Valle's Wednesday night fights

I can only conclude by the previous comments that LTG is calling out Daigo and will be facing him on WNF

Riposte

I liked the point Aris made on ATP how online makes people into terrible trash talkers because everything is extremely hateful yet impersonal on the internet.

Dlent

Could never get into the game for some reason. samSho2 is still king (even though I suck at that too)

Only just got into the series on GGPO. SamSho2 seems more conventional, but less eye catching to me because of it. There's a pretty solid wiki for SSVS, so that also made it easier for me to get into. I'll definitely try it out though.

These guys keep claiming it was stage lag like it's the truth. But maybe Humanbomb just dropped his combo, maybe? That was a 1 frame character specific link because of the tatsu hits meaty. Basically it's kind of hard to do. I know that stage is notorious for lag but that doesn't mean that's what happened at the end there.

Guys I suddenly fell in love with SamSho V Special. This game is so ridiculous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmFDtMw2Ee0

God I wish there was a local SSVS scene here, the game is awesome.

If I do invite people to my room next year, I'll definitely make sure to find out who's going to Evo firstly and then make sure to contact people. Last year was a bit impromptu but it was a ton of fun and I'd love to do something similar next year.

Sometimes the best things just suddenly happen lol

God I wish Evo lasted longer, there's just not enough time to do everything you want AND get a decent amount of rest to not be a zombie during your 8am pools or trying to get a decent seat for finals day.

God I wish there was a local SSVS scene here, the game is awesome.

Sometimes the best things just suddenly happen lol

God I wish Evo lasted longer, there's just not enough time to do everything you want AND get a decent amount of rest to not be a zombie during your 8am pools or trying to get a decent seat for finals day.

Hit up FGW-GAF for finals day. Vulva got us fourth row center seats. The entire row was great. People to talk to, and people to hold your seats when you go to the bathroom/get food during the games you don't care about, lol

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I also missed the discussion on couches
HAHAHA woops I'm tired :(

Hit up FGW-GAF for finals day. Vulva got us fourth row center seats. The entire row was great. People to talk to, and people to hold your seats when you go to the bathroom/get food during the games you don't care about, lol
Yup! You guys had a pretty good spot :D Though I probably would have been screwed there if I had to leave durring things xD

I liked the point Aris made on ATP how online makes people into terrible trash talkers because everything is extremely hateful yet impersonal on the internet.

Well the closest thing that fighting games got to social interaction in-game is a taunt, so removing the physical social interaction can only make it worse.

vulva

did Dadwicks like the seats?

CPS2

some people play MM for that much against the pros so they might as well do this instead so they can learn a little more.
I was gonna say... I've seen people money match for $100, 2/3 games and throwing their money away one person after another. Like $100 for 5 minutes without any talking or tips or anything.

mbpm1

Wtf was that jumping HK

He must have messed up his overhead input badly because I've only done that when that happened

Top Bottom