• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Sept 1-7 | Opponent-Based Action Games Weekly

I sort of realize with what sorts of things Japan is making for the Oculus what will sell VR over there, but it's still sort of disappointing to see Sony be so blatant about it and Harada being involved in it.

West Coast Warzone this weekend! I'm going. I meant to take a break from traveling after EVO but too many friends from WC to skip this.

Sayad

New GGXrd trailer in Sony's TGS compilation video showed Sin, well, it was like quarter a second of his super's cinematic zoom in, but at least it was something... You hear that Harada? It was SOMETHING!!

Harada is one of the folks working on that Summer Lesson game for Morpheus?

That's honestly kind of baffling, but I'm sure other beloved devs have worked on stranger things.

At least he's not working on Tekken x Street Fighter pachislot.

Busaiku

It was at the end of the trailer during the conference.
Just said Senran Kagura collaboration.

Didn't go into details.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Hmm. New Ys and new Senran Kagura. Sequels to their vita games, but also now coming to Ps4 as well.

Just need to see Sin footage and all my Tgs hopes will have been answered

harada ... just don't lose sight of tekken and pokemon!

i8PqPEDpkM7aI.gif

god damn it

I'm sorry but what is the drama in Smash now?

And Jrosa and Flux made it to winners finals of the tournament? This is some WWF shit.

Frantic

http://i.minus.com/i8PqPEDpkM7aI.gif[IMG]

god damn it[/QUOTE]Those tie physics remind me of IDE cables or something with how it's just bent in the air like that. Waifu immersion [I]ruined[/I].

As a late side note, it's about time that [s]Dante[/s] Jam Session won a [s]major[/s] regional. Best part about it happening was the fact it was a ZMC vs ZMC grand finals.

Azure J

Oh my God, this title + that banner.

Enzo's the best. :lol

Some people beat the ever loving fuck out of their controllers. It's understandable if you play Fox and you have to hit a million buttons at once but it's weird when casuals do it cause it's like did half the buttons you just press even have a purpose? I think I play pretty reserved.

It's always the weirdest fucking thing in the world when I hear how my brother hammers on his controller when he plays some fairly basic characters (Mario, Link, Sheik, Roy, C. Falcon) in Project M, meanwhile I can't hear my controller and I play Fox/Falco (would add Marth & Pit but they're not terribly demanding) proficiently.

Those tie physics remind me of IDE cables or something with how it's just bent in the air like that. Waifu immersion ruined.

As a late side note, it's about time that Dante Jam Session won a major regional. Best part about it happening was the fact it was a ZMC vs ZMC grand finals.

LMAO @ the first half of the post.

As for the latter, figures Dante comes through when I completely miss Summer Jam. Sister came back from Penn State for a bit and that plus the Labor Day/West Indian Day parade weekend = I'm doing a lot of work for the family. :lol

vulva

lol eventhubs clickbait
Luffy vs. Valmaster: Who is the better player? Find out definitively in this first-to-10 Ultra Street Fighter 4 set

Riposte

Re: Smash Thread

The debate between the casual and hardcore seems disproportionate when it comes to the facts because it is. One side is inherently more familiar with the material and the other less so. It is not unlike a benign version of the climate change debate.

Re: Anime Thread

That post was bait used in fishing for similar attitudes. A little disappointing so little came up though.

I wonder if there is an audience for VR games where you experience a pretty Tekken lady beating the shit out of you in first person.

.la1n

Glad I didn't stay up to watch the pre TGS coverage, I do have to hand it to them for at least showing Vita games. Harada showing up with the VR game was out of nowhere. Namco must be doing better than I realized with the amount of titles they have in development.

Top Bottom