• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: CEO 16 Featuring Kenny Omega & Xavier Woods(06/24-06/26)

Kebiinu

Banned
I'll be watching Pokken!! It's an excellent fighter, I hope you guys take the time to see a match or two. The community could really use some more recognition, haha. Wish I could have entered.

El Sloth

Banned
Daigo said he lost his passport on the plane due to how big his pockets are. Then he lost his wallet at a pay restroom. Finally the hotel in Sweden had no towel so he dried himself by rolling on the bed.
Daigo's been unwittingly starring in a sitcom.

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle side-tournament going on at 5 tomorrow.

HYPE!

...Wait, I have doubles then. I wonder if I can make it. :<

Nikokuno

The airbnb here in Osaka only have a pocket Wi-Fi device to access internet, I'm mad it's CEO now &#128530;

Your bet on the SFV Top 3?

Tripon

The airbnb here in Osaka only have a pocket Wi-Fi device to access internet, I'm mad it's CEO now &#128530;

Your bet on the SFV Top 3?
Two People that like the game but won't say anything and the winner saying he thinks the game is ass a couple of days after.

Tripon

Uh, so stream info is fucked at least for Smash. Secondary streams are dropped for Melee and Smash 4 from what I am hearing, so VGBootcamp is likely your best bet in getting Melee or Smash 4 coverage.

Edit:
AKo @ #CEO2016 &#8207;@acekingoffsuit 44m44 minutes ago
Please RT: #CEO2016 stream update

@VGBootCamp will be the sole Smash 4 stream today.

@PolarityGG will be the sole Melee stream today.

Tripon

I hope Aris gets more love than that.

That's actually only Ultrachen's commentary schedule. Aris should be on Tekken or MKX.

------

Dogura is already enjoying CEO.

ClucusoWYAEunpx.jpg

https://twitter.com/eita_1988/status/746362506457686016

jwillenn

Yeah, that was great (not in a rooting against Zero sort of way).

I love a great pal, and prince performed super well.

Just to note: Ramen has told me many times before that Diddy was his worst and least-favorite match-up to play.

He's come such a long way. I'm so glad he went since he used to not go to majors/regionals all that much.

Rran

Prince Ramen has given every Palutena main a hefty amount of hope in our once acarpous wasteland that is "bottom tier."

Top Bottom