• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: CEO 16 Featuring Kenny Omega & Xavier Woods(06/24-06/26)

jett

D-Member
Both SFV teams and Ultra SFIV finals finished early. Go to FunkyP twitch channels for the archive.

Damn.

edit: FunkyP's twitch does this sub-only bullshit. Oh well.

edit2: this stream really needs to fix the sound interference.

Kumubou

1,800 viewers for SF5? That's less than what Melty Blood at CEOtaku had, and that game is deader than disco. :V :V :V :V :V

Yes, I am aware that SF5 will get many times more viewers when the semi-finals and finals roll around.

Damn.

edit: FunkyP's twitch does this sub-only bullshit. Oh well.

edit2: this stream really needs to fix the sound interference.
There's a really good reason why more and more streamers make their archives sub-only. People have a tendency to rip content from streams and reupload it to a dozen Youtube accounts before the streamer has any chance to do so, even if they start uploading right after the event.

Granted, that doesn't stop someone really dedicated from doing something like using Livestreamer to save a local copy of the stream and then uploading that, but that takes more effort. :x

galvenize

1,800 viewers for SF5? That's less than what Melty Blood at CEOtaku had, and that game is deader than disco. :V :V :V :V :V

Yes, I am aware that SF5 will get many times more viewers when the semi-finals and finals roll around.

It will get many times more viewers once the Pools are starting. Nobody really cares about teams.

jett

D-Member
The sound in this CEOgaming stream is awful. Line-in noise and low volume overall. Am I the only one annoyed by the buzzing?

There's a really good reason why more and more streamers make their archives sub-only. People have a tendency to rip content from streams and reupload it to a dozen Youtube accounts before the streamer has any chance to do so, even if they start uploading right after the event.

Granted, that doesn't stop someone really dedicated from doing something like using Livestreamer to save a local copy of the stream and then uploading that, but that takes more effort. :x

Like you said, it's not going to stop people from doing it anyway.

Kyne

Are there any stick deals going on this weekend? I heard them say something about a promo code but not sure what it was for... or what it was lol.

daakusedo

Kof14 was already not helped by its graphics but the animations cheapen it even more, but you coud see there was a good flow...

jett

D-Member

Reverend Funk

Comfy Penetration
Is twitch literally unwatchable for anyone else when the chat is enabled? I mean it lags my browser to shit when its enable for some reason.

Top Bottom