• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: CEO 16 Featuring Kenny Omega & Xavier Woods(06/24-06/26)

Rick
@TheHadou
@nycfurby nothing to be done currently. Its getting looked at tonight.

Welp, looks like they have no clue how to fix the buzzing currently. Bummer. :/

Malice215

Yea this buzzing is a sad maker :(

Still entertaining!

I have the audio turned down but all this fake wrestling hype has me cringing. I've watched more wresting jobbery and Avyd advertisements than actual matches today.

Meanwhile Smash 4 is killing SFV in numbers. I need to put my Wii U to use and start playing it.

Just tuned in. What the hell am I watching?

i'm not a wrestling fan but it's street fighter with royal rumble format? They have 30 players and winner stays on. The person with the highest streak is the champion.

The real answer to your question is that it's a Karin combo exhibition.

.la1n

I'm usually a huge fan of the rumbles but the production value has made me turn off the stream. I'm not that picky but you can't hear intro themes and what audio is there is awful. That's not even delving into source looks like medium or high at other fighting game tournaments. It's an act in frustration just trying to follow all of it.

Dereck

1XGuRIG.gif
1xwgGKt.gif

qzedKeY.gif

Malice215

These Tekken gifs got me now switching to watch the archive. This game needs to hurry up and come out.

This SFV rumble booty. It's just JWong playing Survival mode on easy.

I have the audio turned down but all this fake wrestling hype has me cringing. I've watched more wresting jobbery and Avyd advertisements than actual matches today.

Meanwhile Smash 4 is killing SFV in numbers. I need to put my Wii U to use and start playing it.
No point in comparing sfv numbers when the actual tournament hasn't started. However I do agree that Justin bodying everyone is boring.

Top Bottom