• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: CEO 16 Featuring Kenny Omega & Xavier Woods(06/24-06/26)

Tan

Wow, I'm sure it's been said again and again but the audio quality is crazy bad. Hope it's better tomorrow

Also why is it 3 rounds?

Malice215

Basically. We're watching story mode.

Nah. Story mode is over in 2 minutes. This is torture. All this hype just for Justin to shit on people. Where are the good players at?

I been watching the Tekken archive on the side and Akuma now looks like he fits in the game with the improvements that they made to him and giving him additional moves to round him out. Tekken 7 is looking phenomenal.

Nah. Story mode is over in 2 minutes. This is torture. All this hype just for Justin to shit on people. Where are the good players at?

I been watching the Tekken archive on the side and Akuma now looks like he fits in the game with the improvements that they made to him and giving him additional moves to round him out. Tekken 7 is looking phenomenal.

Well, it is somewhat entertaining to see a real life version of Cenas Iwin.gif

And that Gief just tossed away that round...

Shito

Was not there from the beginning: did they pick the first players at random, or were they stupid enough to let Justin play first?
Because this is not really exciting to watch, I love Justin and he IS the best SFV american player no doubt, but god is Karin boring...

Top Bottom