• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: CEO 16 Featuring Kenny Omega & Xavier Woods(06/24-06/26)

Zyrox

CEO was an amazing tournament. I followed Smash 4, Pokkén and SF and all 3 have been very entertaining. I'm definitely watching again next year.
Now to look forward to Evo...

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I for one liked Juri's story mode costume more.

I wonder why ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ca8gBOeXIAEViwR.jpg:large

Daft Punk

Banned
He said he wouldn't play him if he was a charge character

He also said he would drop him back in USFIV, but he ended up playing him again. Eduardo is going to play Balrog whether he's charge or not lol. Also, he's charge. Just watch Mike Ross play him and you can see where Mike is charging Balrog's moves.

Ibuki and Balrog are legal for EVO what!?

I don't think people should have a problem with that. That's the CPT rules so I don't think their is any point in making an exception for EVO even though I know they already have their own established rules. No point in being able to avoid new characters at EVO when you won't be able to do the same anywhere else.

That... was awesome! The finals, the Rog reveal, all the (video) photobombing... every damn thing. Thoroughly entertained. Kudos to all the organizers and volunteers of this event.

Wallach

If the story mode art is the same costume, it looks worse with the open front to be honest, so they might have just changed it for aesthetics.

Top Bottom