• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: Redbull Battle Grounds, Smash Summit & more(11/03-11/07)

Gusto

He looked shaky. I consider Tokido top 3 in the game, so when he's losing the first game like that against that kind of opponent I start to think maybe he's having an off day.

Na man, R. Mika can turn the game around with any mistake. People are still trying to get used to her. KnuckleDu and Fudo have mean Mikas.

Anne

There's been some weird shit in the air at this event. Learned a whole lot of stuff that will be getting published soon, but I wouldn't take every strat I see at face value.

Also the fact that everybody is hopped up on way too much Red Bull isn't helping lol

Producer

There's been some weird shit in the air at this event. Learned a whole lot of stuff that will be getting published soon, but I wouldn't take every strat I see at face value.

Also the fact that everybody is hopped up on way too much Red Bull isn't helping lol

This post is vague as hell lol

JayEH

Top Bottom