• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: Redbull Battle Grounds, Smash Summit & more(11/03-11/07)

A Juri was literally one coin flip away from top 8 at a 400 entrant Canada Cup last weekend.

And, Fuudo's Mika got bodied by a Juri on Daigo the BeastTV yesterday.

consistency is what matters though

I don't think there are many Juris around apart from Japan and there hasn't been a Japanese tournament since the Japan cup. Maybe Hsien isn't the best Juri and Juri can do great at the highest level, but there is no proof thus far.

JayEH

A Juri was literally one coin flip away from top 8 at a 400 entrant Canada Cup last weekend.

And, Fuudo's Mika got bodied by a Juri on Daigo the BeastTV yesterday.

Oh yeah I forgot about Juri last weekend. :( still I think Juri and Ibuki have to work the hardest for their wins from the Dlc characters.

mbpm1

Hsien's Juri wasn't even as strong as it could have been though. There's still more potential with that character
not with me tho fuck that work

Juri got far because of unfamiliarity of the character. With her low Stamina/Stun. 3 bar V-trigger, lack of proper fireballs, regular Pinwheel that can be CC'd, useless V-Skil, crappy overheadl... She has a lot of flaws.

While I didn't like her nerfs in Ultra, she still was good if used right.

rb2r7v9zfpnx.gif

Top Bottom