• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: Redbull Battle Grounds, Smash Summit & more(11/03-11/07)

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
RB's Urien is godlike, holy shit.

Now I want him to win this whole thing so we can get some banana hammock action at the capcup finals.

Dude. Urien is legit the most hype character in this game. Especially when you can pull of stuff like that. I need to follow RB on Twitch.

Neoxon

Now I don't know if I want Vagabond or RB to take this. Vagabond is my homie, but RB's Urien is hype as hell.

RB won off those Aegis setups only. That's what makes Urien hype, but also scary to face. That corner juggle with super was sick.

Gusto

I think it's because Urien is still new and we haven't really seen him used as often as all the others. Give it a while and the Urien hype will die as the R. Mika hype did.

jett

D-Member
BoOsbMz.gif

jett

D-Member
It's depressing watching Snake Eyez work so hard for a win with this garbage character.

I wonder if Capcom even has enough money to spend on new animations/moves for the balance patch.

Gusto

It's depressing watching Snake Eyez work so hard for a win with this garbage character.

I wonder if Capcom even has enough money to spend on new animations/moves for the balance patch.

Gief isn't a garbage character. Snake seems to finally be getting it. Stupendous is good but, Itabashi's Gief is god tier.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member

I really wouldn't expect new moves outside of something like a Super version. They need to make Lariat better, that would help him a lot.

Gief isn't a garbage character. Snake seems to finally be getting it. Stupendous is good but, Itabashi's Gief is god tier.
Itabashi is really struggling, too. He's lost to a lot of nobodies in tournaments.

let's be real here

If you want to do damage, it's not wise to be Gief. Sure you can sometimes (rarely) make top 8, but that's about it.

Wonder if Chris G will go with Urien over Guile against Daigo. Daigo lost to Esuta's guile 0-5, but his guile was really more of a wall compared to Chris G.

Top Bottom