• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: Redbull Battle Grounds, Smash Summit & more(11/03-11/07)

Why the Anas hate?

Daigo is so inconsistent. He beats players like Haitani, Gamerbee, and Phenom free, but then recently loses to both Phenom and Vagabond like that. It's like he takes one step forward, then takes one step back all the time.

Seth and especially Mike are super subdued for some reason.

The matches are great. I'm just yelling in my apartment for my own hype,

SlimXx

I'm getting the impression that they're doing the same stupid thing they did at Evo, where they pipe the commentator audio into the room and then mute the room mics. It would explain both their oddly quiet and "professional" commentary and the lack of crowd audio.

Snakes Eyez beats Vagabond 3-0, Vagabond beats Daigo...

Snake Eyez >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Daigo

AU4f4Pi.png

Now you see why we dickriders are salty. Vagabond shouldn't be a player he loses to at this point.

Dahbomb

DAT CHOKE WOW!

Now you see why we dickriders are salty. Vagabond shouldn't be a player he loses to at this point.
Seems more like a character problem than a player problem.

And honestly I can't tell the difference between Phenom's Necalli and Vagabond's Necalli.

Top Bottom