• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celegus

peeps should i focus on:
gearing one magic user (say dfina? my dfina is sitting on 600 mag more or less)
gearing one healer
gearing ramza
gearing chizuru

gearing = farming the relevant tmr to get a bis or semi-bis build...
advice me gaf :)

Of course depends what you have already, but I'd think some magic gear is a good idea. There's been several events already that mages were the best for, and more on the way. It seems they have been steering GL a little more towards magic than JP originally was, so I'd make sure you have a good one or two. It'll take a ton of crysts, but having 2 dark finas with enhanced ultima will be downright insane, even better since you have Olive for finisher.

Kouriozan

Welp, I hope you kept your raid orbs, looks like Bahamut will soon reach crazy high level.
Rain bots have returned.

This was from the first hours of the raid :

IhAmvPu.png

Lyrian

LOLOLOLOLOL

Bahamut is being absolutely vaporized. Bots are going to push him through level 26 in a hour tops.

That's 4.4 TRILLION HP in 4 million chunks, or 1.1 million runs in under an hour.

Holy hell, before I even finished mathing that out, the pace is accelerating.

5 more minutes tops until level level 27 (~45 minutes grand total to burn through all that HP).

Muku

WTF happened to Bahamut, how did he get 3 level so fast.

He is f*cking losing 100 billion HP per minutes, lmao

Thank you, I was wondering same thing. One moment we're somewhere in 24 or some shit earlier and I do another run and end up getting over 2k coins again and I'm like WTF? We're at 25? And sure enough we're not just at 25 but fucking halfway or more done with it. ????? But the bots would explain it. I was just going WTF

Takuan

BRING ELIXIR!

Ok it worked. Demonic Life ability is needed and first turn Guard.
Mael.PNG
Megaflare2.PNG

Byebye.PNG
Result.PNG

1st pic After Maelstorm
2nd Pic Megaflare (Drain Blade / Lance before Megaflare)

-> You just need one ELIXIR for mp & GUARD at first turn.

1st Turn: Guard
2nd Turn and onwards: Drain Blade
Use Lance when in low MP (above 10mp needs to be)
Use Elixir when Lance drains Bahamuts MP to 0.

Not sure if you can do Esper kill with this setup.

I got it done, brought Ysh'tola and Cecil along for support. They died to Megaflare after 40%, but Firion had more than enough MP to keep going. I thought about trying for the Esper kill, but didn't want to risk it since a round without heals would've been certain death. Maybe later. Thanks a lot for the help!

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Yes so.... I did the daily today while getting food.

Forget about it because I'm about that cheap Mac and Cheese life.

Pick up my phone and a Rem is getting there.

Went back to that Mac and Cheese with Chicken and Salsa, slightly happier.

I guess what they say, when it rains it pours.

Since we're discussing Rainbows.
-Luneth(FFIII Banner,Ticket)
-Noctis(2nd 10+1 pull, paid)
-Ramza(My prize for failing to get Orlandu, paid... quite a bit)
-Ramza 2(Like a week later, off a daily)
-Orlandu(Daily)
-Rem(Rem, Daily)

Kouriozan

I'm still holding fine in the top 30k (dropped from 14k to 22k), I'm actually curious to see if they'll end up in the top 100.
Also watching his HP going down from the reddit discord.

wFoI3uC.png

Lyrian

Another 2.4 trillion HP gone in only 25 minutes this time.

Definitely bots.

Nazta said:
For the record: normal peak is about 500 bn/H.
Averaging around 300 bn/H.
Current rate is 5.99 tn/H.

That's 20 times Global's average damage speed (and 12x peak speed) to Bahamut over the last week.

Alkez

LOL what is the Bahamut nonsense. Good thing I let my raid orbs build up. Going to just keep myself from getting to max before I go to bed then burn. I feel bad for the GUMI employees, going to be a rough Monday

tuffymon

In the last few minutes I watched them cut out 200 billion... like what? Guess I'll wait until level 28 to attack >.>; or maybe 29...

Muku

What??? Best part about leveling up in Everquest and WoW. Dinnnnnggggg!

Grats on the Rem Shin!

I hated that in FFXI and WoW so much. TBH I didn't care some random dude in zone leveled. :( Just felt like it was a "I need feedback and an applause to make my level worth it. Maybe I'm an old bitty. :p But then again I don't like Like whoring and the like on FB. (Or even folks liking their own posts. Of course you're going to like what you say.) I dunno.

Alkez

I could only dream. Because I'd like to get rid of these fucking TM Moogles.

I see we're at 28. How high will this mountain go?

I'm wondering that. It's like a whole game in itself now. Considering this game is all about optimising the question I'm asking myself is when do I go in for maximum gains. I think we've got a fair few levels to go because it's health is getting chunked atm.

Takuan

I never checked my bahamut ranking, but it wasn't until a few days ago that I realized I could whomp him in ELT. No biggie.

Everyone is getting a free Zyrus for the inconvenience.

I'd be pissed at this, because I would MUCH RATHER have the 20 or so summons it took to finally get him.

Syntsui

It can't be hard to filter the accounts with ridiculous amount of refreshes, accounts named Rain, accounts from a specific IP, accounts created today etc.

c-murph

WTF happened to Bahamut, how did he get 3 level so fast.

He is f*cking losing 100 billion HP per minutes, lmao

I don't know... I just dropped from 18k to 41k on ranking over the last 4-5 hours... Weird. The last few days the most I dropped to was like 22k.

Edit: Ooooooooh bots.

Syntsui

If every bot is banned by the time the raid is done, what exactly is the inconvenience for us?

If anything Gumi developers are the ones that will suffer the most lol. They should give them a raise, poor guys.

Kouriozan

Aaaah he's level 30 already.

EDIT : going to sleep since it's almost 3 AM, hope Gumi won't rollback its level, I wanna see how high it can go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom