• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuffymon

btw don't autofill, it doesnt like to pick bonus units (having fun sending teams too, just did a celes, locke, and leo group).

tough pot as a reward? OK!

linkent

wtf i lose my ruler rings in crafting process....

GUYS THE BEST UPDATE IS REPEAT NOW PERSIST TO THE NEXT MISSION!!!!!!!
arena become so much faster now.

Kouriozan

They also fixed the % in item description, rejoice!
With the new repeat, arena matches are even faster!

EDIT : in summon tab there's a new banner "here comes 10+1 tickets!"

fionel

Looks like I was a bit too excited about the 4 star tickets and trust moogles from the JP raid gacha. Some guy on twitter spent over 600k raid points and only managed to grab a single 1% moogle :( Talk about rates from hell!

I can sense these expeditions are going to be a pain in my ass. Day one and already it seems my active team is the best choice for a 24 hr expedition.

Looks like I was a bit too excited about the 4 star tickets and trust moogles from the JP raid gacha. Some guy on twitter spent over 600k raid points and only managed to grab a single 1% moogle :( Talk about rates from hell!

Meanwhile I spent about 3000 pts and got a 1%. Catch is, It's not a 1% all it seems as Noctis can't use it.

Alkez

wtf i lose my ruler rings in crafting process....

GUYS THE BEST UPDATE IS REPEAT NOW PERSIST TO THE NEXT MISSION!!!!!!!
arena become so much faster now.

Had a couple of things being crafted that have gone into the abyss. They're not in my inventory or mailbox, and I've lost the materials.

If repeat works in the arena that will literally be the best thing in this update. All that other stuff is nice but that is a huge timesaver when you're dual casting.

Seriously updating for me is always infuriating. They always land when I'm at work so my signal is mostly shit. When I can get 4G it still crawls. Lemme at it!!

Also it doesn't download in the background for some reason.

So expeditions....cool, but I am not a fan of basically having to use items to get the 100% bonus. It should be possible to get it with just units if you have the correct ones, but whatever I guess. Anyway the last Adventurer tier costs a total of 3600 Relics. That is gonna take awhile.

SeanTSC

Well, did 4 11 pulls for Tilith now that EX Points are in.

All complete garbage.

GachaSummonMulti.png
GachaSummonMulti.png
GachaSummonMulti.png
GachaSummonMulti.png

Pejo

Expeditions are a nice little low-maintenance thing to get extra stuff, so no complaints from me.

The only thing - why did they get rid of the sort/filter options for selecting your expedition team? It doesn't seem to follow any sort of natural rhyme reason for how they're sorted, and it was a huge pain for me to find particular units to send. Guess they bank on people just jamming on the auto-fill button.

Expeditions are a nice little low-maintenance thing to get extra stuff, so no complaints from me.

The only thing - why did they get rid of the sort/filter options for selecting your expedition team? It doesn't seem to follow any sort of natural rhyme reason for how they're sorted, and it was a huge pain for me to find particular units to send. Guess they bank on people just jamming on the auto-fill button.

They are sorted by the amount of % they give from higher to lower, but for each tier they have no semblance of order at all. I had the same unit rows away from one another.

So EX pts system are fucked at the moment eh?

I bought a $10 spot just to see what it did and it gave me the 3 rewards and still says I have the points. I am about to cash in my 30k Amazon coins I had saved to see if I get the full 100 points for each.

Edit: And you do. I only did the first 10k coins but you get the full 100 points so Amazon coins stay winning the Lapis race. Will hold off on the rest until you get a bonus return as well.

bonkeng

The expedition update is amazing. It's free items and the forever-benched units finally have something else to do. Lenna can be useful again.

Niahak

Seems like Expedition "rarity" is totally random and independent of the rewards/timing.

So to optimize time spent, avoid 24h expeditions entirely (unless they're great rarity)
Pick 3h expeditions when possible!
Refresh if nothing better than D rarity available (you can refresh free once a day), given average time for an expedition looks like around 8h you'd lose a third of the day if you get crappy rolls and don't at least try rerolls. I suppose if you have a bunch of 3h D expeditions those might be worth keeping.
Items necessary to push to 100% seem mostly worthless (low level consumables/awakening stuff, crysts you can switch your friend reward to, etc)

It's a fun little feature, reminiscent of crafting/farming minigames in RPGs. I like it so far.

I wonder how frequent the speed-up rewards are, I suppose you can grab high-rarity 24h missions and use those.

Kettch

Has anyone used an advance token? Wondering how much it speeds things up by, don't really want to waste one on a 3 hour if it auto-completes the mission or something.

EDIT: Oh, I looked closer, and it looks to be 1 hour per coin.

Rixa

As others have already said it.

I FUCKING LOVE THAT ARENA REPEAT \o/ \o/ \o/

Setup skills, kill first opponent, choose new opponent and when battle starts push "Repeat".

tuffymon

Be careful when doing the story stages, I can see failures happening! I did 1 stage, then another, and repeat carried over attacks which could have been forbidden etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom