• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malakhov

Banned
Got Minfilia and Ling to 6* for the cactuars event. Now I'm hesitating on whom to lvl afterwards if I have enough time and/or use the cactuars from the Mog King event. Would a 2nd Chizuru be actually useful in chaining for the current meta? Thought about using two chizurus with kazekiris and finish it with Olive's true shot. Or I'd be better off levelling a useful unit like Luka instead?

Hesitations, hesitations...

Shouta

is it worth Crafting anything from this Event?

I have Minfilia now and Y´sthola. The Coins are they worth using up once you got Minfilia/Y´shtola to their last star?
Cause the coins cant give me anything I need after that right? maybe just stock up on them and sell them for Gil?

Weapons and body armor have HP and MP on them, those are worth it for Minfillia and Y'shtola as there aren't many pieces where you'll get an additional +10% for both. Accessories are junk and you can get better.

I find it almost mandatory to have all units with at least 50% fire resist. I had to craft a flame mail and get the second flame shield to achieve that. Yun has innate 50% fire resist (in case you didn't know).

Actually now that i think about it the 2nd flame mail probably wasnt necessary, but it's useful. My cecil has 100% resist. Ifrit does an AOE fire resist debuff though, so if you have < 0% with that, you'll probably have a good chance to die and trying to revive a character in this fight can be very hard.

I have 2 Flame mails, 2 flame shields.

Should I have 2 units with Mails and equip 2 units with Shields so 4 units have 50% Fire resist? Or is it better to fill 2 unit with both Fire mail and Fire Shield for 100% resist?

Malakhov

Banned
Weapons and body armor have HP and MP on them, those are worth it for Minfillia and Y'shtola as there aren't many pieces where you'll get an additional +10% for both. Accessories are junk and you can get better.
True words, as always. Armor and weapon for Minfilia and Yshtola are great.

FFFFFFF! I didn't realize the mog shop changed over already, instead of tonight. I was waiting to get Y'shtola before using the 10k Cactaurs and then figure out what to spend the rest on. I didn't even realize that I had 45k Phantoma. :/

Still no cat girl and now I've got a ton of wasted time / effort to boot. Damn depressing. Did I miss out on anything important?

Ken

FFFFFFF! I didn't realize the mog shop changed over already, instead of tonight. I was waiting to get Y'shtola before using the 10k Cactaurs and then figure out what to spend the rest on. I didn't even realize that I had 45k Phantoma. :/

Still no cat girl and now I've got a ton of wasted time / effort to boot. Damn depressing. Did I miss out on anything important?

That's awful. :(

I'm at 900k on the ifrit event and still no ysh. I'll definitely get her by the time the event is over but I find it funny everyone was saying how "free" she is. Takes a lot of time to obtain her.

tuffymon

I'm at 900k on the ifrit event and still no ysh. I'll definitely get her by the time the event is over but I find it funny everyone was saying how "free" she is. Takes a lot of time to obtain her.

Agreed, but at least we're not having to split our energy, and it's an orb usage that yields extra rank xp too~

Malakhov

Banned
Does the character-specific gear use the same mats as awakening, or are they separate mats?
Separate mats. Be sure to have enough of them to awaken them to 6* if you want to.

5 hermit's teachings for Yshtola
10 star motes for Minfilia

Finally got Sparky and my first 700+ ATK unit. Hit Olive with the King Attacking Pot from the event and turned my first ever 700+ ATK unit into my first 800+ ATK unit.

Now once I finish Double Hand. :)

Malakhov

Banned
Finally got Sparky and my first 700+ ATK unit. Hit Olive with the King Attacking Pot from the event and turned my first ever 700+ ATK unit into my first 800+ ATK unit.

Now once I finish Double Hand. :)
Grats. She's a very nice unit. I'm so happy I got her on a ticket while pulling for event bonus units.

Grats. She's a very nice unit. I'm so happy I got her on a ticket while pulling for event bonus units.

Yeah, she has made a world of difference for my team.

I'm F2P and had 2 Chizzy, so she fit in so perfectly. Other 5* base is Ramza and from what I gather he is going to be incredibly awesome soon, and probably perfect for my team too.

Xion86

Damn I'm away all tomorrow, will have to check out GAF on my phone instead. It's going to be a mad one. Hope you're all ready.

I'm gonna decide how I feel tomorrow about pulling, but I want to see how things shake out here first too. I may also adhere to the "dailies until the last day" philosophy for once in my life.

Weird thing is, I certainly don't need Orlandu.

I'm on TM farming hiatus (except through XIV raid, naturally), and I'm at like 140/111 stamina.

I honestly don't know. The PC banner was objectively better in every single way than the FFT/BE one.

Xion86

Oops double post.

Anyway, I've finally got the Trust Moogle from the Raid :). I should also have a second of Shines TM and also a second Dual Cast tomorrow (for Cecil).

As I said before, I'll be doing an 11 pull in the morning, using a few tickets, then will stick to Daily pulls only. Will see what happens.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I'm not really sure what I want to get tomorrow.

The Durandal Sword is great, but I have two Excalibur already and easily a third with how many Cecil I got.

The new Katana is less damage than Miyuki and Giglamesh. The bonus is nice, but I don't care for PvP. So having two Katana's already, same as Excalibur makes it less desirable. But I'm unsure how far that additional 10% will go.

I'm probably never getting Orlandu, so it's not like his ability is worth while.

Curious what that First Strike Material is, and by counter skill?

Syntsui

I love that Orlandu is coming to Brave Exvius and there is an Orb Fest going on in Record Keeper at the same time. This is happening in a moment I also absolutely cannot waste money with bullshit, this will be therapeutic.

The Durandal Sword is great, but I have two Excalibur already and easily a third with how many Cecil I got.

The new Katana is less damage than Miyuki and Giglamesh. The bonus is nice, but I don't care for PvP. So having two Katana's already, same as Excalibur makes it less desirable.

I'm probably never getting Orlandu, so it's not like his ability is worth while.

I just want the katana. If I actually do farm a 20 Sided Die (why did I combine all of my Sazhes!?, though I've got 3 now) someday, I could run a feasible evasion tank Noctis.

I'm sitting this one out for as long as I can. Maybe some dailies and my two measly tickets. But I won't be dropping any hard dollars on Orlandeau, I don't have quite the history with him that many others do so I'm not that tempted by him.

Wishing you all good luck tho!

Malakhov

Banned

The new Katana is less damage than Miyuki and Giglamesh. The bonus is nice, but I don't care for PvP. So having two Katana's already, same as Excalibur makes it less desirable. But I'm unsure how far that additional 10% will go.

I'm in the same position for the katana, I have two sakurafubukis and the gengi sword so I don't really need another one.

I will go for the durandal sword though since I didn't want to farm two Excaliburs, I fused my cecils and only got one. It's always sitting in my inventory unused with having the moonblade, save the queen etc..

Lyrian

20-pack of microwave popcorn ready and waiting :)

That feel when you finally get Y'sh from points.... and already have enough 3* moogles to TM her. Well, ok then.

Kouriozan

Guys, were entering the countdown.

Im scared :(

Doom is upon us all.

OjJ36eL.jpg

Oh and Lady Hero new comic about Orlandeau.

00ZDWmW.jpg

tuffymon

Guess it depends if you want to make an evasion tank or not.

I'm pretty sure the First Strike Material is 5% evade + black belt in 1 slot, let's buff up that counter tanking strategy~

EternalShade

Neo Member
Hey Guys! been a long time lurker around here and reddit for the last few months and been playing since a little after beta. Even have one or two of you guys on my list iirc. Also, guess I chose the perfect timing with the calm before the storm known as Orlandeau lol.

I'll leave my friend code here to help out anyone who I can if that's fine (Got about 9 slots free) - 796,601,962

wPVS13W.png

There we go.

Anyway...HYPE for Orlandeau (Here's to resisting the chase the 5* base!)

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I'm sorry in advance for all the impending heartbreak.

I've got enough lapis saved up for an 11 pull I'll spend on a lotto ticket, but no expectations at all.

How foolish would it be to roll a fresh account on my Kindle trying to get him? I know the drop rates are looooow but I was thinking of starting a new account over there anyways. I'm just not sure how unforgiving the reroll process is.

Celegus

Hey Guys! been a long time lurker around here and reddit for the last few months and been playing since a little after beta. Even have one or two of you guys on my list iirc. Also, guess I chose the perfect timing with the calm before the storm known as Orlandeau lol.

Added, fellow Chocobro!

I still have 100 tickets but I'm only going to use 10, or as many as it takes to get 3 bonus units for at least a tiny shot at the man.

Also think I'm giving up on pulling a Y'shtola and just gonna sell my coins from here on. 2.4 million points and no cat girl for 2nd TM. Need the unit space from her moogles to summon anything tomorrow anyway.

Muku

I hate that reset is at 1am now. Makes it more difficult to do change over. Not feeling that well this evening either, so I definitely know I won't make it. Will have to do pulls in morning once I wake. OUR THUNDER GOD HAS COMETH!

bonkeng

I'll leave my friend code here to help out anyone who I can if that's fine (Got about 9 slots free) - 796,601,962

wPVS13W.png

There we go.

Anyway...HYPE for Orlandeau (Here's to resisting the chase the 5* base!)

Added. Need more Yuns as he's my main chainer.

evangd007

How to beat the Gilgamesh fight:

- Start the fight on your commute home using the slow as hell draw/cover Snow/Cecil double tank strategy because you still don't have a maxed DC healer
- Get halfway through the fight by time you get home
- Get called by work into a 3 hour meeting after you get home
- After the meeting, pick up the fight right where it left off, surprised that BE didn't crash
- Forget to use a limit on the killing blow because you started the fight FIVE HOURS AGO

Mipcgamer

How to beat the Gilgamesh fight:

- Start the fight on your commute home using the slow as hell draw/cover Snow/Cecil double tank strategy because you still don't have a maxed DC healer
- Get halfway through the fight by time you get home
- Get called by work into a 3 hour meeting after you get home
- After the meeting, pick up the fight right where it left off, surprised that BE didn't crash
- Forget to use a limit on the killing blow because you started the fight FIVE HOURS AGO

At least now you have enough NRG to do it again!

Malakhov

Banned
I made a video to show my friend how I beat ifrit ELT so I thought that maybe some of you would be interested so I uploaded the video on youtube.

Normally I end the fight much faster and my chains work, the lag was downright horrible. Maybe my phone is too old for this?

Anyways, here's the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v2rI7p_X_g

And before you ask, my WoL is just there to do full break on round one, I leave him dead afterwards, hence the low hp on him.

Featuring the all star Kourio!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom