• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone bitched about them ignoring 9 and 6, but they delivered with 9. Was expecting Kuja, Garnet, and Zid, but Vivi is a nice surprised and could basically be Totto 2.0

Yeah Im really happy with how they handled 9

They did say 6 was getting some love for global but who knows what unit gets the upgrade

For all we know they could just be buffing up 6 star Terra or Kefka and not touching the rest...

Lets hope global gets a NEW upgrade

My FF Character upgrade wish List

FF1 - Ehh Warrior of Light and Garland are good

FF2 - Just give the 5 stars a 6 star

FF3 - Same as above.

FF4 - FIX KAIN. Upgrade Rosa, Rydia, Edge. Add Yang, Polom, Porom.

FF5 - Ehhh Upgrade the 5 stars to 6 star I guess

FF6 - Upgrade Locke, Cyan, Celes, Sabin, Edgar to 6. Add Stago, Relm, Umaro, Gogo.

FF7 - yup

FF8 - Double yup

FF9 - Ya did good Gumi. Thanks

FF10 - Just add more of the cast honestly. Rikku and Tidus are quite nice. Why did you fuck Wakka..... ehhh its ok that you fucked over Wakka

FF11 - Where.... is.... Lion. Shantotto 6 star.

FF12 - You did pretty good here. Fix FRAN assholes. Give Vaan and Penelo some worthwhile movesets. Ashe, Rasler (wtf), Bathier are pretty sweet. Where is Basch?

FF13 - Dont care. You can leave them as is.

FF14 - Holy shit did you make the latest JP additions suck ass

FF15 - These guys are fine

Malakhov

Banned
1.6 million points, Ifrit raid done just in time since people are already taking their raid units out already.

Almost done with Ling in the dunes already then I will work on Minfilia.

Will start on the event starting Monday after the dunes, looks like the rates are good coming from you guys.

RedZaraki

Banned

FF1 - Ehh Warrior of Light and Garland are good

FF2 - Just give the 5 stars a 6 star

FF3 - Same as above.

FF5 - Ehhh Upgrade the 5 stars to 6 star I guess

FF6 - Upgrade Locke, Cyan, Celes, Sabin, Edgar to 6. Add Stago, Relm, Umaro, Gogo.

FF7 - yup

FF8 - Double yup

FF9 - Ya did good Gumi. Thanks

FF10 - Just add more of the cast honestly. Rikku and Tidus are quite nice. Why did you fuck Wakka..... ehhh its ok that you fucked over Wakka

FF11 - Where.... is.... Lion. Shantotto 6 star.

FF12 - You did pretty good here. Fix FRAN assholes. Give Vaan and Penelo some worthwhile movesets. Ashe, Rasler (wtf), Bathier are pretty sweet. Where is Basch?

FF13 - Dont care. You can leave them as is.

FF14 - Holy shit did you make the latest JP additions suck ass

FF15 - These guys are fine

I predict that Ignis will be 4-star base 6-star max and Prompto will be 3-star base 5-star max.

anyone with some strong units willing to add a scrub? :p

I just started tm farming 2 weeks ago, so it's a looong road for me :|

Kouriozan

Ok, with my 5k Lapis and 35 tickets I got a new plan.

Skip Aileen, not even trying with dailies (easy since I almost never do dailies)
Only use tickets for Setzer/Rikku/Ashe/Rasler.
If, by some miracle, we get the Dragon Quest event, dailies for Liquid Metal Slime/Orochi. tickets if I got neither (would be sad since the event last 1 whole month)
Tickets again for Earth Veritas/Victoria banner.

Blow everything at the Onion Knight banner.
Now let's hope we'll get a lot of tickets for the next 4/5 months, bookmarked this post so I have clear objectives.

Possible 5* I might get with this (but I don't count on it)
Gumi pls

Dragonlord
Trance Terra
Tidus
Balthier
Dark Veritas

creid

Spent most of the rest of my lapis last night chasing Noct and came up empty. I did get my first 2 Shines, and now have ~10 Cecils and ~8 Zidanes, so I can't complain too much.

Muku

Gratz Muku, happy to have another Cid on my list :)

Thank you! :D

I've taken DW off CoD... and put it on Yun... but you know, I'm thinking of putting it on Orlandu right now. And the second DW I get on Yun. Maybe I'll get a third one later for CoD again. Not sure.. but things are changing up quick for me... I'm kind of excited!

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
If one has difficulties to clear ELT.

Loan my Ace.

Use strategy:

1. Wild Card + normal attack everyone else (just to collect crystals)
2. Wild Card + normal attack everyone else (just to collect crystals)
3. Wild Card + normal attack everyone else (just to collect crystals)
4. Wild Card + normal attack everyone else (just to collect crystals)
5. Build chain with Normal attacks for Ace LB

Reason:
Screenshot_20170324-105648.png
Screenshot_20170324-105653.png
Screenshot_20170324-110204.png

If youre not my friend, quote this and tell your ID Ill toss you a fr.

TYVM for the carry and the 500 lapis Rixa!

Niahak

Polom and Porom could be really cool if they could add in combo-type special moves they can only do when together.

Agreed on FF6 characters, although I'd actually rather see Gestahl added before Umaro or Gogo. It'd be nice if an FF6 character were viable since then I'd have a party member from a game I actually completed...

Orlandu's Lightning Stab is no joke either. Lightnings armor/lightning resist debuff and Lightning stab is amazing damage. Also Rixa's Ace is a god damn monster. Took him for a spin earlier. Very, very impressive.

Press Divine Ruination right as the Skill "flash" from True Shot fades away. I THINK that's the timing.

Gonna try this, thanks!

Polom and Porom could be really cool if they could add in combo-type special moves they can only do when together.

Agreed on FF6 characters, although I'd actually rather see Gestahl added before Umaro or Gogo. It'd be nice if an FF6 character were viable since then I'd have a party member from a game I actually completed...

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/618jzn/jp_niconico_live_324/

Another FF6 event is currently in planning; no release date, but they are talking (Sabin, Edgar, Cyan, etc.).

Looks like its gonna happen after all! WOOOOOOO!

Makes me wonder who they plan on touching up when FF6 global event hits....

Rixa

TYVM for the carry and the 500 lapis Rixa!

Great that I could help you to clear it.
Another way to use my Ace is to use Wild Card thru battle (use it to boss too).
If you meet the Chocobos I think Wild Card works to them too (but kills them one by one).

Orlandu's Lightning Stab is no joke either. Lightnings armor/lightning resist debuff and Lightning stab is amazing damage. Also Rixa's Ace is a god damn monster. Took him for a spin earlier. Very, very impressive.

Thanks. I did use King LB pot and raised Ace LB from 7 to 10 :p

Syntsui

Did they stealth nerfed Cactuar Dunes again? Two runs in a row with only 1 Gigantuar, last time I was getting 5-6 Gigantuars every single run.

LuuKyK

Am I the only one that can't wait for a Caius, Noel and Serah banner? Hope it happens eventually.

Did they stealth nerfed Cactuar Dunes again? Two runs in a row with only 1 Gigantuar, last time I was getting 5-6 Gigantuars every single run.

They certainly did. The last one was too good I guess.

Valentus

TGC needs more MP for the Divine Ruination spam! What are your thoughts on Orlandu? Did he live up to everyone's expectations? I just need to get chaining with Olive working.

Here are my initial thought:

1.- orlandu is all we were expecting, if not even more

2.- like any unit (even Noctis) that is a powerhouse, needs full MP,HP,ATK to enjoy It to the Max

3.- holy explosion is powerful to Broken levels, but lightning stab is the perfect chain attack. My god i love lightning stab

4.- with 2 orlandus you control the board but dont dominate It like with 3 orlandus

Living to the hype so far TGC

tuffymon

2.- like any unit (even Noctis) that is a powerhouse, needs full MP,HP,ATK to enjoy It to the Max

3.- holy explosion is powerful to Broken levels, but lightning stab is the perfect chain attack. My god i love lightning stab

4.- with 2 orlandus you control the board but dont dominate It like with 3 orlandus

But... is he immune to stop? ;P

RedZaraki

Banned
For shits and giggles, here are some of my long-term predictions for Brave Exvius:

1) Eventually 6-star base units and 7-star max units will become a thing. Sephiroth will be the first 6-star base in the game, and Cloud and Sephiroth will be the first 7-star max units. Squall will join them later.

2) Sephiroth's TM will be Masamune. A 150 power Katana, non-element. It will passively increase critical hit chance.

3) Ignis will be a 4-star base, 6-star max. Prompto will be 3-star base, 5-star max.

4) Someday Blue magic will enter the fray all at once, and we will get a Blue Mage banner of Quina, Quistis, Strago, Kimarhi.

Anyone else think so too? Or have their own predictions?

Muku

My dream cometh true then. ;_; :D Never got Noctis. I don't have anything amazing for him but thinking it's time to work on that.

Also, I see those random Friend Requests coming in now. YEAH. YALL WOULD LIKE DAT ORLANDU ... GAF only

Thinking all the incoming Pots I get now go straight to Orlandu. Everyone else will be put on hold. Got a big MP one earlier today. Saved it in case I got him. Got him so that was his first Pot. Now I want to hit that point in Ifrit stuff to get the Power Pot. NEED

For shits and giggles, here are some of my long-term predictions for Brave Exvius:

1) Eventually 6-star base units and 7-star max units will become a thing. Sephiroth will be the first 6-star base in the game, and Cloud and Sephiroth will be the first 7-star max units. Squall will join them later.

2) Sephiroth's TM will be Masamune. A 150 power Katana, non-element. It will passively increase critical hit chance.

3) Ignis will be a 4-star base, 6-star max. Prompto will be 3-star base, 5-star max.

4) Someday Blue magic will enter the fray all at once, and we will get a Blue Mage banner of Quina, Quistis, Strago, Kimarhi.

I definitely agree with the Sephiroth thing. If they didn't make Cloud the first 6* base, it will more than likely be Sephiroth. Of course with enhancements being a thing we may not see 7* units for a long time.

My predictions:

If I meet someone from Gumi I will kick them in the genitals.

Also this. I will probably go further than that though. Give me fucking Gilgamesh the next 11 pull after I drop $500ish bucks for him. You satanic fuckers.

Muku

My predictions:

If I meet someone from Gumi I will kick them in the genitals.

Bwa hahaha. Wait, is this Orlandu salt or some kind of other salt?

I almost think I need a new avatar. That <---- Mukumuku head on top of an Orlandu sprites head. So its Mukulandu.

Need to see if we can make the Lightning meta a thing. Olive lightning debuff/armor debuff > Lighting using crushing blow > 2 Orlandu's using Lightning Stab.

If one has difficulties to clear ELT.

Loan my Ace.

Use strategy:

1. Wild Card + normal attack everyone else (just to collect crystals)
2. Wild Card + normal attack everyone else (just to collect crystals)
3. Wild Card + normal attack everyone else (just to collect crystals)
4. Wild Card + normal attack everyone else (just to collect crystals)
5. Build chain with Normal attacks for Ace LB

Reason:
Screenshot_20170324-105648.png
Screenshot_20170324-105653.png
Screenshot_20170324-110204.png

If youre not my friend, quote this and tell your ID Ill toss you a fr.

Celegus

GTFO of here with that Prompto hate

Whales

Banned
Haven't played in a while after getting insanely burned during the ffbe banner where I spent 50 tickets + two 10 pulls and got absolutely nothing ( yeah, not even the char that had that really good 20 or 30% ATK TM... which is the only thing I really wanted)

I had 18k lapis left, just came into the thread and saw that orlandu was finally released... Decided to just yolo it, if I get him i"ll keep playing, if not then this is the last time I launch FFBE.

1st 10 pull: garbage
2nd 10 pull: garbage

and finally, my last one... on the very LAST crystal.. a rainbow... and it turned out to be orlandu.

Welp, guess im back into this game lol

RedZaraki

Banned
Haven't played in a while after getting insanely burned during the ffbe banner where I spent 50 tickets + two 10 pulls and got absolutely nothing ( yeah, not even the char that had that really good 20 or 30% ATK TM... which is the only thing I really wanted)

I had 18k lapis left, just came into the thread and saw that orlandu was finally released... Decided to just yolo it, if I get him i"ll keep playing, if not then this is the last time I launch FFBE.

1st 10 pull: garbage
2nd 10 pull: garbage

and finally, my last one... on the very LAST crystal.. a rainbow... and it turned out to be orlandu.

Welp, guess im back into this game lol

THE GAME KNOWS.

Congrats!

Iceman829

Bwa hahaha. Wait, is this Orlandu salt or some kind of other salt?

I almost think I need a new avatar. That <---- Mukumuku head on top of an Orlandu sprites head. So its Mukulandu.

Just everything in general. Just frustrated with my lack to pull any physical dps worth a damn. I'm just going to use dkc after I finish his tm, because I can't seem to pull any physical dps worth a damn.

Got 912 ATK Orlandeau as Leader.

Name is Exellus.

If you aren't on my friend's list already, just added 5 spots.

378, 236, 838

Still have spots?

Muku

Just everything in general. Just frustrated with my lack to pull any physical dps worth a damn. I'm just going to use dkc after I finish his tm, because I can't seem to pull any physical dps worth a damn.

I hear ya. :( Luneth was my only one up to this point, but he's limited. Hoping it means I've paid my dues getting Orlandu today. I'm happy for a long while. (Still would like a Noctis.)

Azuran

Banned
I know I shouldn't be considering I got her from a random ticket pull, but man, I'm still so damn salty I got Dark Fina instead of Orlandu this morning. It was legit the first time I felt down about a game in a long time. I know she's great and all, but she's no meta-defining like the Thunder God.

Now I now how some people feel disappointment when they end up pulling some good off-banner 5* units when they're pulling for someone specific in a banner.

_woLf

I just cleared a bunch of space and need friends to beef up my attempts to take down greg! My leader is 6* Orlandeau w/ dual wield. Currently only at 531 ATK but should go up as soon as I can get Excalibur (soonTM)

Got 912 ATK Orlandeau as Leader.

Name is Exellus.

If you aren't on my friend's list already, just added 5 spots.

378, 236, 838

Sent you a friend request!

Blade Mastery -> Genji Blade + Excalibur is better I believe.

Good to know...My chizuru's blade mastery is at like 65% so maybe i'll sneak that one in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom