• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy VII G-BIKE TGS 2014 trailer

Sophia

When I was a kid, I amusingly kinda wanted them to make a full game out of the minigames in Final Fantasy 7. Especially this bike one.

Never thought it'd actually happen almost 15 years later, or that we'd be playing it on a phone.

Eh, could be worse...

original.gif

Dambrosi

Banned
It's an endless runner with random battles?! What will mobile phone game makers come up with next?

Would play a game focusing on Tifa in her FFVII outfit

I don't know why I had assumed this was literally just going to be a standalone version of the motorcycle mini-game, PS1 graphics and all.

Jawmuncher

That doesn't look bad though.
Aside from some BS like FF:All the bravest. I like the output SE has done on the mobile front.

Amir0x

Banned
hey don't knock it guys. it shall now takes it places alongside such mobile classics as "FFVII: Snowboarding":

snowcoveru3o9z.jpg

Best shit ever. I got the highest score I think there ever was for the game. IGN gave it a 7.2, so trust me it's totally decent.

Goli

because they're on a road ...

a road to redemption.

Judging from all the interest seen in all the bazillion FF threads that have been created within the last 48 hours it appears they're right on track. All it takes is a few minutes of gameplay for people go all "OMG!!!! SQUARE ENIX I FORGIVE ALL YOUR SINS NOW GIVE IT TO ME."

It sounds kind of nice. I have an Android so I'll definitely try it. It kind of reminds me of how they released these games and the snowboarding game on the PlayStation side by side. And how in Japan they released Chrono Trigger and the bike game side by side.

I hope this means that Final Fantasy VII is coming to Android soon.

Goli

It sounds kind of nice. I have an Android so I'll definitely try it. It kind of reminds me of how they released these games and the snowboarding game on the PlayStation side by side. And how in Japan they released Chrono Trigger and the bike game side by side.

I hope this means that Final Fantasy VII is coming to Android soon.

It is via their streaming service, along with Final Fantasy XIII in October. I think they're done porting FF games for now, instead they'll start with Romancing SaGa and Live a Live, and maybe other SFC titles.

Kyari

I am legitimately pumped for this game, assuming it just ends up being like an endless runner with an FFVII spin. Advent Children Those Who Fight Further continues to be terrible though.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
So...what happens if this game is successful?

FINAL FANTASY 7 REMAKE!!!.....FOR SMARTPHONES AND IOS! :D

SOLDIER

I like it, it's pretty Bleach.

It'd be cool if Tifa got a new outfit too, but anything after her AC look would almost certainly be a downgrade.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Will One Winged Angel be the last boss?

Top Bottom