• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy VII: Rebirth releases February 29, 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

J9R4B8b.png

F6BDHrNWMAIUUGc

image.png

FFVIIRB_DE_Beauty_1920x1080_EN_ESRB1__53343.1694733398.jpg

Adding 2 awesome gifs courtesy of M Musilla

JHc1Ke1.gif
JHcZUcG.gif

Last edited:

Sephimoth

Noticers, what have you noticed? I need a breakdown vid!

Is Gold Saucer the furthest part in the original we've seen yet? EDIT: Or Cosmo Canyon. I still think it'll end at Temple of the Ancients

- Looks like the Midgar Zolom crossing is on a raft? makes sense
- Is that Costa del Sol with the segways?

Last edited:

Tsaki

Amazing trailer! Seems they upped everything from combat to exploration and minigames. The image is much more polished compared to previous showing as well. Can't wait for this one. Also February 29th is inline for what they projected for the release. Guess I was wrong about 2-3 months delay.
WzO3gru.gif

Comandr

Shit. This looked amazing. I have to admit, after playing FF7R a few times, its not that great. Rebirth looks proper amazing though.

Katajx

Gold Member
This looks incredible. Even with multiverse shenanigans or whatever it may be, it looks to still be most of the story bits I want to see.

Not wildly divergent like some suggested.

Bkdk

16 is more and more like just a spinoff for the FF series as sony really wants SE to make one. Not sure if rebirth will be reviewed better, but FF fans will likely be liking this way more than 16.

SCB3

Noticers, what have you noticed? I need a breakdown vid!

Is Gold Saucer the furthest part in the original we've seen yet? EDIT: Or Cosmo Canyon. I still think it'll end at Temple of the Ancients
That would be a great guess, I wonder if it'll end on a certain cliffhanger with Aerith that we've all been trying to figure out.....

Fbh

Looks amazing.
So much new stuff on top of bigger environments, new fun looking traversal mechanics, the Golden Saurcer with all the minigames, etc

Day 1

Smiggs

Looks good, and looks like it covers way more ground than I was expecting! I'm still not impressed with the english voice acting, though.

Holy shit!!! That's the best trailer I ve seen in a while. Fucking flying chocobos I did not expect that.

Fucking Cait sith looks fun to play who could have imagined😄🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom