• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy VII Remake - A Symphonic Reunion trailer

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Wish I could have seen this reveal live, but it sounds like the concert was shit so that would have really made me mad.

But I'll be going to the Seattle Distant Worlds later this year, which includes RIKKI and Susan Calloway, in addition to featuring all the Final Fantasy VII tracks

D.Final

Banned
Exciting, and big, new information coming to Final Fantasy VII Remake at the Square Enix conference at E3 2019 :messenger_smiling_hearts:

Hype over 9999

D.Final

Banned
No Tifa in the trailer. Presumably this is a micro version of the trailer we'll get tomorrow.

But yea brehs. March fucking 3rd.

Tifa will almost certainly be shown at E3 2019 :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

It is now only a matter of a few hours.

p3JsQfu.png

Boss Mog

In the original we never saw CG Jessie like we did Aeris so you didn't feel that bad when she died compared to Aeris, but now, seeing her in the remake makes me sad.

D.Final

Banned
In the original we never saw CG Jessie like we did Aeris so you didn't feel that bad when she died compared to Aeris, but now, seeing her in the remake makes me sad.

I'm also very curious to see those scenes.

And I'm also curious to see if more details have been added to the stories and backgrounds of Avalance members.

Top Bottom