• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy VII Remake opening movie

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
That was incredible. This could be their biggest game in the past 20 years!
I feel like once people get their hands on the game and start posting impressions, a lot of the "I'll wait til the entire game is out on teh PS5 lol" crowd are going to change their tune and pick this up.

Unless the game is crap, in that case it'll probably still do just fine but might not be their best game in 20 years.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Can't lie, that's hype. But then I remember I've not enjoyed the basic systems and pacing of any semi recent Final Fantasy even on the occasion they got the overall story and atmosphere right. Please play well, please.

Last edited:

OrionNebula

I'm not sure how I'm going to handle all this change.

I feel like I'm watching George Lucas fucking with a classic.

Except you still have easy access to the original if you want, unlike the OT

Currently replaying the original, I can’t wait to see all the changes, personally. So far I have 0 complains, so bring it on

Now all I want is a demo do I can get the hang of the combat system and all it’s intricacies before the game launches

base

Banned
I may be mistaken but Midgar had a plate which covered the lower parts of the city. In the original FF7 everything was all black and sad. Now it's full of life and sunny. Now I can see some things differently than 22 years ago.

Top Bottom