• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster - 12/26 Japanese release (for real this time)

raven777

Any photos of the LE Vita?

52561F5447082B0020

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I have the PS3 version of this on preorder. Never played it before, want to.

If you can get past the first few not-so-great hours of FFX, I think you're in for a treat. Basically really great music, beautiful locales, an interesting mythology, and a simple yet refined battle system. Characters are fairly diverse too so chances are high you will walk away loving at least one (and probably being annoyed with or downright hating a few as well). Pacing isn't bad either, a very reasonable 20-30 hours on first playthrough. That's with no or very minimal side stuff which can jettison your save file timer into triple digits.

Goli

Good lord, kill that thing with fire. Wish i hadn't asked. I was imagine an all white Vita with a simple, one color, design on back. More along these lines...

The Lightning PS3 is really bad too, I think. Their limited edition DS designs were the best.

B.O.O.M

LE vita looks fugly! God Eater 2 one is the best one out of the upcoming ones imo...from the ones that are out it would be the Toukiden one

Frumix

Suffering From Success
So apparently Yuna's costume for LR is a first press bonus with physical XHD for PS3.
Well there goes my decision to just buy JP game digital.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
I think the pal version had dual text then ? I am positive there exists a version that had dual text and english audio.

I am a little confused about it.

You're thinking of Asian releases maybe?
I think XHD and LR both have been actively disconfirmed from dual text this time.

XJF

I've been holding out for a VITA, may end up getting this.
Anyone know off-hand if the VITA and its' games are region free?

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member
I've been holding out for a VITA, may end up getting this.
Anyone know off-hand if the VITA and its' games are region free?

Yes, full region free.

HeelPower

That new CG art makes me want to see SE do new CG cut scenes for X/X-2, but man how long will that take.

lol...My thoughts exactly.Though I still think their original asian faces were very special, the new renders are beautiful.

You're thinking of Asian releases maybe?
I think XHD and LR both have been actively disconfirmed from dual text this time.

You are right about that.I was just mixing stuff up xD

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
They're STILL doing this released first in Japan crap ?! It's 2013 !! AND it's $40 for just one of the games ?!

Looks like I'm not playing this anytime soon. They missed their chance when I didn't have a PS4.
I still want to play it really badly. I'm just bitter.

cafemomo

That is one ugly Vita.

Why can't they slap the amano artwork and call it a day?

I like Teedus and Yuna as much as anyone, but really Square?
06zwrV3.png

fug it, VI and VIII LEs as well
aF6p5AI.png

uuwaSEk.png

Top Bottom