• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIII-2 Confirmed - 2011 In Japan, Winter (Late Dec-March) In The West

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

ibIlum.jpg
ibMeiM.jpg

stay gold

I liked Lightning as the main character. I hope none of the other XIII cast members return in important roles though. Especially Snow.

+Towns.

eXistor

If it's gonna be like Gran Pulse then, yes please! If it's gonna be like the rest of FFXIII, then no thank you. The battlesystem is great though and, mere eye candy or not, FFXIII is a joy to look at.

Rei_Toei

Fclvat sbe Pnanqn, ru?
Maybe I'll drop in for the eyecandy, but I have to finish FFXIII first.

Cynical hat on: I wonder when the tipping point comes where SE has whored out the FF franchise so thoroughly making even more FF titles really isn't the answer anymore.

Yay! :D Great news, love Lightning. <3 Can't wait to see more of her, looks freakin' hot! And glad its still on 360 too (so my brother can play, he 100% the first, doesn't have a PS3 though).

:D

Can't wait. I'm hoping it's at least got some decent exploration in it. And maybe a story worth a damn. And more ambiguous lesbians.

Reknoc

Lightnings outfit sold me. Also I'm interested in seeing what they do with it, FFXIII had some pretty cool stuff.

Lain

Could someone turn the Lighting part of this
ozDVk.png

including the XIII-2 bit into an avatar? I seem to lack the knowledge and skill to get it done while keeping the transparency.

Also, a trailer? Where?!

Vasili2K38

I'm currently playing FFXIII (chapter 10) and I'm enjoying it a lot.. of course it's too linear sometimes, and the combat system should let you customize a little bit more the automatic attacks of your partners, but so far I'm liking the story (nothing revolutionary btw, but does its job) and visually it's a very beautiful game. I can't wait to play that "free roaming" section (for what I've read without spoiling me too much).

If with this FFXII-2 game they fix the linearity, and allow player to customize more the combat system, we could have a great game.

Giolon

Lain said:
Could someone turn the Lighting part of this
ozDVk.png

including the XIII-2 bit into an avatar? I seem to lack the knowledge and skill to get it done while keeping the transparency.

Also, a trailer? Where?!

I gave it a shot:
FFXIII-2LogoIcon.png

Hela

I'm really looking forward to the plot of 13 making more sense.
Also if making gil will be the same/similar to that of the previous game I'll go mental.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
I think the one guarantee is that the combat is going to be good. More customization in the character classes, and this will be a winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom