• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT7| 1000 years DRAGONSONG War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Got my pre-order activated and downloaded the remaining files to play! Pretty excited about this xpac honestly. The new content looks amazing. I have a character on Ultros and I believe I was in the Guild FC. I was inactive for a few months though, and I'm worried I was booted out. Could someone reinvite me if this is the case? Got a friend on a different server that I will be playing with sometimes as well, but I def. wanna level with GAF!

There was a big purge a few weeks ago. Anyone who hadn't logged in for more than 60 days was booted. If you need a reinvite, just send an in game app and wait for an officer to let you back in.

Semper88

You going to watch cutscenes this time?

I won't :D, my biggest complain about this game is the shitty story with the most shity run from A to B and back to A and while you are at it run back to B again because i forgot something quests.

And the lack of voices in all the cutscenes.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Lodestone maintenance has been extended by an hour. We're doomed.

bhLLmdV.gif

Tabris

Tabris pls. Git gud isp and don't wish this upon the rest of us.

My ISP is awesome but the switches in my building must suck as they go down every 3 months and they need to be worked on. I think it's taking long as the on call tech must be lazy

ive noticed that on the launcher now it says "cant log in when maintenence is occuring" under it says direct x9. has there been an upgrade to the visuals now? ive been so out of touch with patchnotes :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom