• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood |OT| Y'all Need to Calm Down

Atolm

Got offered 1 million for my spot in the queue LMAO.

SAM seems fun and easy to use. They oversimplified my SCH, doing damage is much less fun with less debuffs and no stance weaving :(

Yoshida didn't lie when he said the job changes were intended to reduce the skill gap between players. No shit, you can barely tell a good SCH from a bad one now.

Sandfox

I blame the guy in the GAF chat who said he rather the servers went down than not being able to do Cold Steel.

Of course this happens when I'm on the final floor of a PoTD run.

DCdYONsUwAA448r.jpg

I've never been more excited to stand in line.

Best to use this time to stretch, get something to eat, take a break. This is probably for the best, maybe we'll be able to beat Raubahn when it comes back up.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
90001 error, and 6002 error when I try to queue back in (Ultros)

I hope the servers are down. I'd rather they fix this than ignore it and let people lottery to advance.

YES 90001 is back

Just like ARR launch LMAO

Anyone who was around for ARR launch remembers this:
VI0ZJU5.gif

I wonder why the SB EA has been more problematic than the HW one?

SAM skills look pretty complicated online but a few of you have said they are easy to use. Do the job quests do a good job explaining everything? Or is it more that it will be complex for the best rotation and you can get away with spamming moves for now?

Man, it's tempting to take my PS4 up to my Father's house to get a little time in late at night today and tomorrow haha I'll probably resist and just wait until late Sunday night. I just want to get my Monk to 50 so I can get SAM. It would be stupid of me to buy the potion when I'm already level 43, eh?

jtan

Is sprint really that bad now?

My friend keeps complaining about it. He says it lasts less and is on a longer cool down, but maybe he's exaggerating lol

Redx508

Is it actually working? I've spent some time running around our lines because loleverythingismainstorygated and it seems like they move mostly when people get pissed off and leave to do other things and others move forward.

I'm partially curious because one of the three instances didn't have a line last I checked; if the queues are server-based not field-instance-based, they could be singlehandedly killing lines for the server.

i don't think is working.

royox

Is sprint really that bad now?

My friend keeps complaining about it. He says it lasts less and is on a longer cool down, but maybe he's exaggerating lol

Last less, has a longer CD BUUUT doesn't use TP so now everybody can use it on duties.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
After spending all the time since launch on RDM (59 now)...

Melee combo loses its charm quite fast but I do however enjoy HW MCH-like style of using Dualcast to cleverly dodge - really if you liked MCH in 3.0, you'll love RDM.

R0ckman

SAM skills look pretty complicated online but a few of you have said they are easy to use. Do the job quests do a good job explaining everything? Or is it more that it will be complex for the best rotation and you can get away with spamming moves for now?

Man, it's tempting to take my PS4 up to my Father's house to get a little time in late at night today and tomorrow haha I'll probably resist and just wait until late Sunday night. I just want to get my Monk to 50 so I can get SAM. It would be stupid of me to buy the potion when I'm already level 43, eh?

There should be a guy on youtube that covered his skills in depth. I took some notes as he explained and overall SAM is very easy once you start playing him. I took notes on my button layout before the EA release and I eased right into him. In dungeon runs if you use his AOE moves you must use invigorate, he melts his TP.

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
Is it only collector's edition that has early access? Can't seem to install the normal edition on Steam. =S

Top Bottom