• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV - Everything you need to know from the event

It's not "no PC version". It's "nothing has been said about PC version". They will GTAV it.

Something has been said about the PC version. Tabata stated last year that they'd look into a PC release after the console versions were released. He said they felt they've made people wait long enough for the game so they didn't want to add additional releases that may impact the release date. So there was really no reason to expect a PC announcement at this event. It's something that'll happen down the line, but it's not what they're thinking about right now.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
So the Florence + The Machine cover of Stand By Me is the theme song of all the game? I'm pretty satisfied.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Any links to the demo on Xbox store? I am having trouble finding it.

Foffy

Banned
Please explain the Logitech controller.

b9f9373f02.PNG

Why would it run that poorly on PC? Platinum Demo comes out today on PS4 and Xbone.

Aters

Something has been said about the PC version. Tabata stated last year that they'd look into a PC release after the console versions were released. He said they felt they've made people wait long enough for the game so they didn't want to add additional releases that may impact the release date. So there was really no reason to expect a PC announcement at this event. It's something that'll happen down the line, but it's not what they're thinking about right now.

Exactly my thoughts. The game has every reason to be ported to PC. Anyway, I will just play it on PS4 when it comes out.

do I need to preorder to get the demo?

Demo is free for everyone.

2 different special editions
mobile game
famous band making our music
yo we made a car
anime
cgi movie

Man, I'm gonna miss crazy ridiculous marketing campaigns like this or MGS'.

generic_username

I switched to an alt account to ditch my embarrassing tag so I could be an embarrassing Naughty Dog fanboy in peace. Ask me anything!
Oh man I wish I knew the exact time the demo is coming out. Kinda want to stay awake and give it a try...

Wait, they're not the VAs for the game... then whats the point?

Bit disappointed in that, too. Either use them for both, or why both using them at all? Otherwise, it's just stunt casting. Luna's face being so different in the film (it is Luna, right?) is bizarre, too. Regis' face seemed pretty much the same?

tensuke

Corrector's is insane but $270 is also insane. Will probably get deluxe for the steelbook, but it's kind of light on stuff. Even Type-0 HD had a better looking one imo.

MartyStu

That framerate looks dodgy.

But Square now has my attention.

If they trojan Luna into your party at some point then I will consider giving them my money.

Illucio

Banned
Damn those are some Versus vibes.

I'm really sad Nomura didn't get make an appearance or even a mention. I really thought that would be the 15th announcement.

I agree. The only thing missing from this event was Nomura. I was actually pissed that Tabata went on stage on not Nomura. This is Nomura's baby and he didn't even get a mention.
):

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like Lena Headey is only playing Luna in the movie. Not the game.

lenaheadeyffxvtweet0fuy5.jpg

Shit. This is going to bother me a lot considering both Regis and Luna are predominant characters in the game.

Top Bottom