• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV - Everything you need to know from the event

LuuKyK

Did anyone watch the first episode of the anime? I just finished it, thought it was pretty good. It even made Ignis look like a decent person.

Shit. This is going to bother me a lot considering both Regis and Luna are predominant characters in the game.

Yeah, this. I'm really hyped for them being in the movie, I just wish they were in the game too.

It's disappointing, but I'm still really happy after tonight's event.

Looks like Lena Headey is only playing Luna in the movie. Not the game.

lenaheadeyffxvtweet0fuy5.jpg

That's weird. Why get different actors for the movie and game?

Logash

Deluxe Edition for me! Also, demo is almost finished downloading! Very close to falling asleep but I really want to try it. Oh and the news that they only got the actors for the movie release if kind of lame. Like why even do it? It's gonna bother the shit out of me.

LuuKyK

That's weird. Why get different actors for the movie and game?

The script for the movie should be something like 10 times shorter, so yeah, 10 times less expensive.

Lets not even consider they dubbing both the movie and the game... just the fact that they got these huge actors for the movie is already pretty surprising.

Whompa02

Shit. This is going to bother me a lot considering both Regis and Luna are predominant characters in the game.

Luna might be super old and needs an older more mature voice for the movie. Maybe the crystal or something. I dunno. My brain is fried after that amazement

Logash

The script for the movie should be something like 10 times shorter, so yeah, 10 times less expensive.

Lets not even consider they dubbing both the movie and the game... just the fact that they got these huge actors for the movie is already pretty surprising.

Pretty happy about it. Sean Bean in particular is one of my favorite actors so it's gonna be especially sad that he isn't in the game.

b3b0p

Nothing about the resolution even though he said he would talk about it?
Guess we will have to pixel count the tech demo.

Wtf is this shit? Who cares about the pixels. How about we place our concerns towards it actually being a good Final Fantasy game for a change of pace?

Ruff

Ugh, I was afraid of this. It's going to be weird having the same characters with different voices.

Regis yes, but supposedly the Luna that Headly is playing is not the Luna we already know. They seem to have a slightly different full name. She might not appear in the game at all assuming it isn't a mistake.

TheFatMan

Man some of those environments look stunning. Games just blow me away these days.

That said, I can't stop laughing at Stand By Me being the theme song hahahaha.

Top Bottom