• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV Gamescom Active Time Report - CNN reporting live from disaster scene

lumi7890

the story has been change completely. so my question,why does this game exist if it is completely different from the original vision?

jett

D-Member
Nomura am cry.

They've changed and redesigned so much shit. Why have the main characters' designs not changed?

SoulUnison

Banned
Sounds like this is going to be legit new info... If they'd stop talking about talking about it and just talk about it.

Hexa

Wait. Se Tabata is going to be reading the script or something and the translator is going to be translating it? Wat?

What do they gain by changing character designs like this ? Did they think the originals looked like shit ? Does Tabata not get along with Nomura and he's changing shit just to piss him off ?

Reveirg

the story has been change completely. so my question,why does this game exist if it is completely different from the original vision?

These things happen all time through game dev. The original was just announced much too early and went through too many iterations that were made public.

Liquid_015

Gold Member
Sigh. Im not so sure what I think about the redesign of King Regis. The more they reveal the game, the more I become less interested in the game. If Tabata redesigned King Regis, does that mean that the "Lucian empire" dress code has changed from "suits" i.e., Yakuza style to something different?

Styles

Everything is saved for "later".

tumblr_inline_mwh1jwQdq91qf95xj.gif

Hexa

loooooooooooooool
They're just reading the plot from the website.

In a matter of days, the Kingdom of Lucis is to sign an armistice, ending a long and bitter conflict with Niflheim. Ahead of the ceremony, Prince Noctis, heir to the Lucian throne, sets forth from his homeland to formalize the union of states through his marriage to the Lady Lunafreya of the imperial province of Tenebrae.

The offer of peace, however, is no more than a ruse to lower the Lucian shield, and the imperial army takes the crown city and its sacred crystal in one fell swoop. En route to his destination, Noctis is shocked to learn that he, his father the king, and his betrothed are believed dead.

Overnight, the dream of peace has faded into a distant memory. His world crumbling around him, Noctis has naught but his resolve and his loyal companions to see him through the trials to come.

http://www.finalfantasyxv.com/

Top Bottom