• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV Gamescom Active Time Report - CNN reporting live from disaster scene

Story boys.
And this doesn't raise any skepticism flags? P5 is likely 2016.

I have been saying for months that the game will barely make it's 2015 release in Japan let alone the rest of the world but, people keep telling me it's a worldwide release.

So I don't know but, I don't believe it.

wiibomb

why.... why are they reading this? and why repeat everything in japanese and english? I don't get this thing...

The game will never be finished if they keep changing everything. I don't even mind the change but at this point you'd think shit would be locked especially if they're hitting that 2016 date that people believe for some reason.

And people think I'm crazy for thinking 2017.

1mm

Neo Member
They're just killing time at this point
ea2a4fdb.gif
ea2a4fdb.gif
ea2a4fdb.gif

I'm so sad right now. All these design changes... and just the overall feel of how far the development is along. It's really frustrating as someone who has been following this since the original Versus XIII.

Axass

What do they gain by changing character designs like this ? Did they think the originals looked like shit ? Does Tabata not get along with Nomura and he's changing shit just to piss him off ?

I honestly can't think of anything else. Honestly.

Tabata might have as well directed a whole new game, the more we go on the less FFXV has to do with Versus.

Square needs to get rid of their shitty engine as soon as this game gets released and jump on the Unreal Engine 4 bandwagon.

Because they need to fucking ship games already.

Wagram

Oh look the same thing people wanted from Stella.

Let's totally disregard that and bitch about it anyways. Come on FF fans do your due diligence.

Top Bottom