• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV interview: Tabata talks delays, Versus, fan expectation and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems I missed so much in the last hour :-(

Christ, leave your computer for an age-appropriate impromptu parents-w/-young-children neighborhood pool party and the consequences can be dire.

artsi

SAMURAI MORPHING INTO A MINE CART WITH A GOBLIN IN IT

BAM

Just GIF'd it :p

MzSekO5.gif

Damn goblins!

JBwB

One thing I'll say about FF15 is that in the 4+ hours I played while it definitely isn't the best, its camera was never as weirdly disorienting when playing as it always seems to be when watching somebody else play. I wonder why that is.

You're not anticipating the rapid movements of the camera because you're not the one controlling it, causing you to feel unease.

Reveirg

Theatre was capped when I arrived, couldn't get in :(

I'm pretty pissed about it, they're giving awesome Areana t-shirts to people who attended too!

Philippo

It's pretty cool how the Goblins have their own autonomy in this game. More than just a random enemy.

I hope they gave the same care in AI, behaviours and animations to many (if not all) monsters in the game, that would be something special.

Byvar

https://youtu.be/bXytXdL_ZC0?t=3m (warning: it's loud)
Apart from those gifs I also found the Aranea parry move pretty nice, reminded me of the more violent Noctis from early Versus trailers and the first XV gameplay trailer.

And lol @ Prompto swinging his chainsaw around immediately afterwards, hitting Noctis and Gladio with it multiple times with nobody giving a fuck. Someone should gif that. :p

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
It's pretty cool how the Goblins have their own autonomy in this game. More than just a random enemy.
They are just a random enemy since these things were scripted events instead the AI being dynamic. Hope all the dungeons have their own little gimmicks and such.

wmlk

They are just a random enemy since these things were scripted events instead the AI being dynamic. Hope all the dungeons have their own little gimmicks and such.
Right. I'm just saying injecting the game with stuff like this just gives them added personality.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
You guys need to stop using old threads as catch-alls. There should have been a new thread for the panel itself, please remember for next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom