• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV |OT2| For Jared!

The adamantoise fight takes the camera to a whole new level of bad I didn't think possible after the leviathan one.

Yeah the camera is pure arse. Which is a shame since it really annoys me when playing around with the combat.

Speaking of, does anyone else think the combat has changed since the update?

-Horizon-

So how many times do I have to upgrade the engine blade to get the ultimate weapon. I have engine blade 3.
One more upgrade.

Trying for the sturdy helix horn. Saved right beside them, full armiger and a mother and child bowl to raise drop rate. Anything else I can do here? Hah
Do you have the DLC? lol
I'm not sure how much the item drop accessory helps but that's in the dlc.

And I think there's a weapon that increases appendage break rate or something. May have been a great sword. And there's a sniper rifle too for noctis in one of the imperial bases.

One more upgrade.

Do you have the DLC? lol
I'm not sure how much the item drop accessory helps but that's in the dlc.

And I think there's a weapon that increases appendage break rate or something. May have been a great sword. And there's a sniper rifle too for noctis in one of the imperial bases.

Thanks for the reply! I'll check for the accessory I have the free pack. Was it in there or only paid? I'm seeing something about the sword of the wise increasing drop rate? Breaking is not difficult for me it's just getting the drop as a result haha

Miyahon

Is the game suppose to be really dark when the sun goes down inside of towns and outposts with light? I even turned up the in game brightness but it still seems way too dark. I'm not sure if this is suppose to be normal as I don't have issues with other games. Wiz Chocobo Post is an area where I really notice it since even under the lights you can barely see anything. Lestallum is another area especially where you park your car in the area down below by the magazine guy.

-Horizon-

Thanks for the reply! I'll check for the accessory I have the free pack. Was it in there or only paid? I'm seeing something about the sword of the wise increasing drop rate? Breaking is not difficult for me it's just getting the drop as a result haha

Went to check and sadly that accessory is in the paid pack :/

I heard about the sword of the wise thing too when I was trying to get the horn drop. Not sure if there's something actually there influencing drop rates but I thought "there's no harm in trying it".

Went to check and sadly that accessory is in the paid pack :/

I heard about the sword of the wise thing too when I was trying to get the horn drop. Not sure if there's something actually there influencing drop rates but I thought "there's no harm in trying it".

Haha definitely. How long did it take you guys, out of interest?

Edit: brilliant, just got it!

I'm at Chapter 6 or 7, can't remember which. I'm like level 40, if that tells you how much side quest and hunting stuff I have been doing.

Game's still going strong for me despite some small flaws. I don't think I'm gonna be having that "oh, now it's terrible" moment some folks seem to have had, I'm loving it. Feels good to play a good non-online FF game again (XIV already redeemed the series as a whole) after the XIII disaster.

Just got to the part in the thread title about Jared, lol. It's honestly not even that bad, they don't make a huge deal out of it from what I've seen so far.

Noct and his friends are really good characters IMO, some of the best they've made in a while. Prompto stands out for me, his banter is the kind of stuff you see from other characters of his archetype but he just feels more real. The optional scene where
he talks to Noctis on the roof of the hotel about his insecurity at being there because he's a poor kid who isn't traditional royal family or Crownsguard material was good stuff.

Noctis himself is also pretty cool. He breaks a lot of RPG hero conventions in the way he interacts with people, he's generally just chill as fuck. He doesn't let too much get to him, when his friends tease him he'll let it roll off him a lot of the time. I like that while you can clearly see that
he loves Luna he doesn't make a big deal out of it, it's his business like it would be in real life instead of having his whole party hovering and telling him what to do with his love life like you get in say, a Tales game.

Ricker

Finally defeated a bunch of those annoying level 47 Magitek Assassins,who seem to always drop down near a dog Tag spot or whatever(I am level 39)...I had time to blast them 2 times with Blizzaga and they went down(there was about 10 of the fuckers),felt good ;)...I am still not a fan of the way the Magic works in this game but it can be pretty useful at times ;)

Also, Iris is a super adorable kid and I kinda wish you could keep her around.
I mean, she fits in the car so that isn't even a problem.

Bluenoser

Anyone else on OG PS4 seeing worse frame pacing after the update? On my first play through, I thought it ran very well, and either my eyes were immune to any problems, or they just weren't there. But after not playing it for a few weeks, and checking out the update, I find it almost unplayable (in a sore eyes/nausea sense). I swear it was not this bad before. Did the update screw over the base PS4 version?

Also, found out something interesting about the holiday pack DLC last night. No matter what I tried, I could not get the game to recognize that I had the DLC downloaded and installed. The game was updated- it had the NG+ mode, etc but my items weren't showing up. Turns out I had to go into PSN Account management under settings and "restore licences". Immediately fixed the problem. Wanted to share this in case it happens to anyone else.

Gbraga

I'm at Chapter 6 or 7, can't remember which. I'm like level 40, if that tells you how much side quest and hunting stuff I have been doing.

Game's still going strong for me despite some small flaws. I don't think I'm gonna be having that "oh, now it's terrible" moment some folks seem to have had, I'm loving it. Feels good to play a good non-online FF game again (XIV already redeemed the series as a whole) after the XIII disaster.

Just got to the part in the thread title about Jared, lol. It's honestly not even that bad, they don't make a huge deal out of it from what I've seen so far.

Noct and his friends are really good characters IMO, some of the best they've made in a while. Prompto stands out for me, his banter is the kind of stuff you see from other characters of his archetype but he just feels more real. The optional scene where
he talks to Noctis on the roof of the hotel about his insecurity at being there because he's a poor kid who isn't traditional royal family or Crownsguard material was good stuff.

Noctis himself is also pretty cool. He breaks a lot of RPG hero conventions in the way he interacts with people, he's generally just chill as fuck. He doesn't let too much get to him, when his friends tease him he'll let it roll off him a lot of the time. I like that while you can clearly see that
he loves Luna he doesn't make a big deal out of it, it's his business like it would be in real life instead of having his whole party hovering and telling him what to do with his love life like you get in say, a Tales game.

I share very similar feelings as yours on the spoilered bits.

The whole Jared meme, while funny, really seems like a huge overreaction. Most of the times I reached a part I've seen people asking "does the game actually expect me to care?", the answer was "not really".

I love Noctis, he's very chill, a sweet boy and kind of goofy. The fact that he's around his closest friends makes it possible for him to really be himself, not having to assume an intense persona all the time.

Sagely

Completely agree with you. Noctis might just be my favourite FF protagonist because he's so real and relatable (despite his situation being a remarkable one, he acts and reacts in a way that "sells it" and makes me sympathise).

This is only enhanced by the bros and his dynamic with each of them, as well as the overall group dynamics. I actually think it's really clever how each guy is an immediately recognizable, classic archetype but they gel so well together and rise above that to be more than what they seem.

It's a very pleasant surprise for me since I had almost no faith in these characters until a few weeks before release, when I decided to give Brotherhood a shot. And now I'm completely invested in the guys!

ffvorax

Would you recommend playing Inquisition in the highest difficulty?
I would say maybe not the higest, because it's really challenging in every fight, and 'cause of the MMO like style of the game it can be boring on the long run.
If you are very skilled in these kind of game maybe You will find it stimulating... if you don't care too much, just start with an high difficulty than change it depending on your enjoyment... (if you care about trophies be aware that difficulty change affects the one about the main story completion).

Gbraga

Anyone else on OG PS4 seeing worse frame pacing after the update? On my first play through, I thought it ran very well, and either my eyes were immune to any problems, or they just weren't there. But after not playing it for a few weeks, and checking out the update, I find it almost unplayable (in a sore eyes/nausea sense). I swear it was not this bad before. Did the update screw over the base PS4 version?

Also, found out something interesting about the holiday pack DLC last night. No matter what I tried, I could not get the game to recognize that I had the DLC downloaded and installed. The game was updated- it had the NG+ mode, etc but my items weren't showing up. Turns out I had to go into PSN Account management under settings and "restore licences". Immediately fixed the problem. Wanted to share this in case it happens to anyone else.

Could this be related to post game in some way? Maybe a quest or getting the airship. I definitely noticed the framepacing getting much worse in Lestallum on post game. I did Chapter 13 to the end in one go, and I just needed the flying Regalia to platinum it, but as I loaded back into Lucis, in Lestallum, good LORD. It was like going from a properly paced game to Bloodborne. I've switched from the Nier Automata demo to FFXV, and while the transition was rough, it wasn't as bad as endgame -> open world.

I would say maybe not the higest, because it's really challenging in every fight, and 'cause of the MMO like style of the game it can be boring on the long run.
If you are very skilled in these kind of game maybe You will find it stimulating... if you don't care too much, just start with an high difficulty than change it depending on your enjoyment... (if you care about trophies be aware that difficulty change affects the one about the main story completion).

Will do!

Bluenoser

Could this be related to post game in some way? Maybe a quest or getting the airship. I definitely noticed the framepacing getting much worse in Lestallum on post game. I did Chapter 13 to the end in one go, and I just needed the flying Regalia to platinum it, but as I loaded back into Lucis, in Lestallum, good LORD. It was like going from a properly paced game to Bloodborne. I've switched from the Nier Automata demo to FFXV, and while the transition was rough, it wasn't as bad as endgame -> open world.

Will do!

Actually I forgot to mention I had started a new game to do a level 1 challenge run. I haven't really tested my end game save- but I should.

Zesh

Definitely play Dragon Age: Inquisition on the highest difficulty. I think a lot of the complaints about the combat come from people who play on Normal. On Nightmare, I felt that most encounters did require more than just auto-attacking and using my abilities when they were up.

As for similarities between Final Fantasy XV and Dragon Age: Inquisition, the first that comes to mind is definitely the MMO-like fetch quests. Both also have nice looking areas, but at least for me, I didn't feel very compelled to explore them (the exploration definitely isn't as good as something like Xenoblade Chronicles X).

The party banter is also a similarity for the two games, and the focus on main character relationships. They both have what I would say is a lack of emphasis on the main scenario. Both games have short main scenarios, but Dragon Age Inquisition's story is better told (but to be fair, it's rare to see storytelling worse than Final Fantasy XV's). I would also say that the main quests in Dragon Age: Inquisition are better, even though there are only a few of them.

Probably not a popular opinion around here, but I do prefer Dragon Age: Inquisition despite its problems, even though it's not the best Dragon Age game.

Edit: I should also mention that if you do play the game, the last DLC (Trespasser) is very good, and highly recommended, especially if you're interested in the lore of the Dragon Age series and where it's going next.

Congrats! :D

enjoy your ultima blade

Haha thank you! Now to just wait on Cid >.<

.I am still not a fan of the way the Magic works in this game but it can be pretty useful at times ;)

Haha I've actually came around on it a ton. If anything I wish it wasn't so exploitable. Even early on I was able to craft extremely op spells from random things I picked up, and it's hard not to abuse it. If there is any sort of successor to this combat engine, I'd like to see control over other party members, and an integration of elemental weaknesses and strengths, buffs and debuffs like protect, shell, regen, poison and an result, magic, on a more granular level!

Also, Iris is a super adorable kid and I kinda wish you could keep her around.
I mean, she fits in the car so that isn't even a problem.

Haha totally! Iris, Luna and Aranea could have really added a lot to the party and travelling around.

Miang

OK I'm going to have to do some farming before I hit Costlemark. Need some decent weapons and money for items. What's the best method for gil farming - pinball?

Gonna try and get the Ultima Blade too :/

Ferr986

I only have Stelyff, Costlemark and the sewer sealed dungeons but I don't feel like doing them. But not doing them also means that I'm out of things to do in the game (well, other than getting all fish and recipehs).

Where is the DLC, SE?

I really don't get the AI in this game at time. There are times like just now where I was fighting the Adamantoise and they were completely shit. Then I'm fighting the Adamantoise again they're godlike. Doing nothing but chipping away at the health and they're dodging everything. 20 minutes in and they've barely taken a hit compared to before where they were non-stop holding me back. WTF(!) is with the selective AI? I've had this multiple times too. I wanna show a friend a summon and they're godlike, but other times on my own they get bodied non-stop and I have to keep reviving them.

I really don't get this and I've done everything in the game and am 150 hours in and still cannot figure out the select AI BS in this game.

Mazre

I'm like seven hours into this, which I know is probably just the tip of the iceberg, but at the same time I can't think of any games I've ended up liking after very much not enjoying the first seven hours.

My initial impression from the Platinum demo that the game plays itself hasn't really changed much. I'm watching cutscenes, watching the characters drive around, holding forward on the stick as waypoints slooooowly come nearer; even the combat is mostly just holding a button and watching at this point. If this combat system is going to open up into something more involving at some point... well, I just hope it happens soon. I'll switch weapons if I spot a weakness, spam the L1 attacks when they're ready, bang out a few warp point -> Warp Strike combos to break the monotony, but it just isn't interesting at all. It feels like they combined a real-time action game with a turn-based system and came up with something that isn't as good as either.

I haven't found any side missions that stray from the 'go to a waypoint and press X on/kill a thing' formula, so my current plan is to not do any of them and move on with the story. These photos of Prompto's that show up when I'm resting feel almost vindictive at this point. I'm guessing they're from an alternate timeline, because he sure as hell isn't taking those photos of all the guys having fun while I'm at the controls. This game has been nothing but schlepping between waypoints and plugging away at spongey enemies, with one brief interlude to follow a big monster around some foggy rocks for like three times longer than could ever have been fun; Prompto's photos feel like the game saying "Look at all the fun we were having when you weren't watching".

Like, throw me a bone here, game. Can't I just have a Chocobo? Why do I have to rent it and have that ticking timer on my HUD at all times reminding me when my big bird friend's going to leave? Did there have to be so many un-climbable cliffs in the open world that force you to jog around until you find an opening? Would the immersion really be shattered if I could just sprint infinitely instead of stopping to wheeze six times when I want to get anywhere? The map is just woeful; it all looks the same, and the 'YOU ARE HERE' indicator gets lost in the noise, so it's a hell of a trick to work out where anything is. It's like they went with the more irritating option on every minor decision in the game's design.

I just finished the main game at 60 hrs and sad to say no, it doesn't really evolve from the state you describe. In many ways it actively nose dives in my opinion (especially from the boat onward.) There's lots of pretty and a few bright points but just don't look at it sideways cause everything is paper thin.

Gonna try and get the Ultima Blade too :/

Wasn't too bad on my end! Just get yourself all sorted and save just outside the hunt circle, then there's just the tedium of reloading. Got it in about 30 mins :) Cid just delivered it to me now, so shiny.

Got osme nice things checked off my list today. Levelled from 50 to 70, that's enough for me right now to start getting through some of the dungeons I haven't touched. Got the Ultima Blade, and generally hung around Altissia a bit, did some hunts, nosed around. I like being in this game world a lot.

Astral

Can I get to level 99 from 86 with 900k exp? I'm hoarding 300k right now and really wanna cash it in already so Cid can realize fucking weeks have passed since he's been working on my Engine Blade.

Slaythe

I just finished the main game at 60 hrs and sad to say no, it doesn't really evolve from the state you describe. In many ways it actively nose dives in my opinion (especially from the boat onward.) There's lots of pretty and a few bright points but just don't look at it sideways cause everything is paper thin.

Er the combat isn't anything like he describes later on, and some of the optional stuff is exceptional, so you're not being extremely fair here.

Thank you! Your post definitely made me more excited to play Inquisition than anything else I've seen, haha. Even if I'm not expecting anything amazing, "better than II" is already good enough and worth experiencing. I know of some returning characters that I definitely want to see. I'll look up this decisions thing.

The discussion also made me want to complete Witcher 3. The amount of hours I have is side stuff enough, I should deal with the fact that not every bit of content needs to be explored and just move the main story.

DA: I just has a weird vocal minority that hated the game for some reason, however, it was GOTY for a reason. It's actually really good. Also, people tend to forget it was a last gen game. While it was made for next-gen systems it also came out on PS3 and X360, this limited a lot of what they wanted to do. Overall, it's still one of my favorite RPGs and I've probably put about 300 hours into at this point.

I mean it isn't SIMPLE. There are a lot of cogs to it, but is any FF a basic boring linear progression for the entirety? I mean like FF VII is one of the most adored games of all time and can anyone who played it fairly suggest that some of it isn't complicated to explain - even for those who understand it? Like I probably couldn't easily explain the details of Sephiroth's plot without thinking for a bit. (though that may be for other reasons) Literally explain the plot of almost any FF in one or two sentences while doing it justice. Or any good story-based game with twists.

Regardless, I could have given a simpler explanation, the plot isn't complicated. I was approaching it based on the major events the player interacts with, but it could easily be a short summary too. Conveniently, like any good story, there just so happens to be a lot of extra information that could be added to a summary that isn't necessary.

You want a brief summary?

After a failed treaty between the empire and Insomnia leads to the death of the king, the prince must journey to take up his father's mantle alongside his companions. As he does so, the world plunges into further chaos in the midst of the Starscourge, but the Prince learns he is the chosen one from an age-old prophecy. After obtaining the power of kings and the favor of the Gods, he sacrifices himself to end the impending Apocalypse as per his destiny.
It's three sentences, sue me. I could have made it shorter if I wanted. Regardless it doesn't tell the full story for a lot of the nitpickers (which is technically what you're doing with the questions I am answering btw), but at the same time it does tell the full main plot. There just so happens to be a lot of subplots and information about those subplots inside.

Anyways, I will do my best to answer without looking anything up:

*snip*

Sorry for the long post.

You gotta understand this is my first FF game ever, I never played FFVII or any of the others. I can only compare the game's storytelling to other games and other RPGs and the story and storytelling in XV is godawful. With some of my questions you are able to "technically" tell me what something is but cannot really tell me why, that's kind of a problem. For instance,
why does presumably every King have to collect their dead ancestors sword? Why do the Gods insist on a trial which basically amounts to, "hey bro, are you tough enough to beat me up?" Usually, a trial is a series of tasks that tests different parts of a person such as strength, intellect, compassion, etc. All one has to do is look at the Greek myths of antiquity. Instead, in XV we just beat up some Gods until they give us what we want.
But, that is all small potatoes the problem is the story itself is just bad and the way it is told is even worse. There are some definitely good ideas but it is really muddled in execution.

I heard someone say that the game was originally supposed to be a trilogy and that totally explains why the game feels so haphazard and painfully short in some areas like
Altissa
. But, due to the long development cycle they seemed to have to cram all their ideas into one game and it shows.

I want more clothing choices.

The current options are mostly terrible.

Hah, for sure, when you start out and see there's an attire option, it kind of makes you imagine there will be clothes available at different stops, reflecting the local culture etc.

Also would be a great chance for some of the other famous character designers of FF past to provide their take on the characters for the 30th anniversary (as a random thought)

Gui_PT

Can I get to level 99 from 86 with 900k exp? I'm hoarding 300k right now and really wanna cash it in already so Cid can realize fucking weeks have passed since he's been working on my Engine Blade.

I think so. Why not try leveling up in the 3xEXP hotel and if you don't get up to 99, load your previous save in
past Lucis
. That's what I did.

Astral

I think so. Why not try leveling up in the 3xEXP hotel and if you don't get up to 99, load your previous save in
past Lucis
. That's what I did.

Yeah I guess I'll do that. It'll at least I've me an idea of how much more exp I need, thanks.

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
Bah, I had been staying in the dark on this game for my playthrough and missed out on a lot of AP from not knowing about the holiday pack. Would be nice if they just automatically gave the free DLC...

Looks like I was affected by that Cid quest line bug. Was wondering when he'd stop complaining about his aching back and hand out the quests... lol. Oh well, time for new game plus.

120v

so i burned through most of the game over new years weekend. have a quick question, minor spoilers

so i got to the part in chapter 13 where
you reunite with the crew
and i want to level up in the open world before i do "the final battle". should i do it before i finish chpt 13? (i'm currently in what i assume is the last "save room") i'd prefer to just go head and finish off this damn chapter but i'm afraid this will be the last time i get to to the umbra 'time travel' thing or whatever

so i burned through most of the game over new years weekend. have a quick question, minor spoilers

and i want to level up in the open world before i do "the final battle". should i do it before i finish chpt 13? (i'm currently in what i assume is the last "save room") i'd prefer to just go head and finish off this damn chapter but i'm afraid this will be the last time i get to to the umbra 'time travel' thing or whatever

You have access in Chapter 14.

Shoeless

You can still access Umbra in chapter 14, so fire away.

Epcott

Whoo hoo! Beat Costlemark over the weekend, also finished the fishing quests.

What do I need to do to platinum this game? Play my new game+ save and get the flying car/hidden dungeon? Finish every hunt? Complete all missions (including the rainbow frog mission)?

I'm 99 hrs in and I need to bury this game.

coopolon

I don't understand the HP drops. Just finished first dungeon, by end my max HP was like a quarter of what it should be. What causes it to drop? To get it back do I have to teleport back to entrance?

Ishida

Banned
I don't understand the HP drops. Just finished first dungeon, by end my max HP was like a quarter of what it should be. What causes it to drop? To get it back do I have to teleport back to entrance?

Spending too much time (Or getting damaged) while in Danger mode will drain your maximum HP. You can recover it with Elixirs, Phoenix Downs or by camping.

Adryuu

To get it back up you drink elixirs.

The max capacity drops while you are KO and suffer damage. If you get KOed just drink a potion or something before it drops too much. But elixirs are not too expensive (well, a bit).

Dante316

So I'm stuck at end of chapter 13..
ravus boss fight
Ignis regroup technique doesn't highlight and it's making the fight alot harder. Do I have to remove weapon from him to do it.

ravus boss fight
Ignis regroup technique doesn't highlight and it's making the fight alot harder. Do I have to remove weapon from him to do it.

I thiiiink that may be story related?
because his blinding? Not sure now, can't remember if I could use it.
That is a tough fight, really a war of attrition. Dodge, parry, warp to recover and so on. It's not easy though. What level are you? Think I was 45ish

Dante316

I thiiiink that may be story related?
because his blinding? Not sure now, can't remember if I could use it.
That is a tough fight, really a war of attrition. Dodge, parry, warp to recover and so on. It's not easy though. What level are you? Think I was 45ish

Every video I seen.. People can use Ignis techniques at this fight..And I can't even use some of prompts either. I'm level 37.

Adryuu

ravus boss fight

It's not very hard.

Ignis is blind so he cannot do other abilities than spotting the enemy's vulnerability, for now. He will do the others again later or if you go back to the past via Umbra.

Ravus is weak to light weapons and elements, and there are two lux spots to hang from and recover Noctis' HP and MP. Just be careful when using them as Ravus will shoot something that hits you even up there, so fire back at him and then go back up quick.

You can stock up on consumables before entering the fight, there are vending machines before the fight. If you don't have a lot of gil, you can travel back in time and grind a bit gil by doing some hunts, too.

And Ravus himself, when he charges get away because he will hit you even if you are somewhat far (better teleport with lux), in his last stage when he moves super fast try to block/counter and just hit him with EVERYTHING at once while being careful not to get Noctis hurt. Allies help but sometimes tend to die a lot in this fight, either leave them dead -lol- or give them cheap potions if you have a lot.

Lagamorph

I'm trying out the fishing for the first time.

Oh god it's strawberry floating awful
There's no skill to it whatsoever, it's entirely random whether you'll get a bite or not. You just cast out when your reticule turns yellow and hope the fish don't turn around and face the other direction in the several seconds it takes. Even if you get the attention of a fish and you get the 'encounter' bar at the top of the screen, it's totally random whether the fish seems to bite or not (And not is more far more frequent occurance)

There's utterly nothing you can do besides change the tackle which seems to have little to no effect on, well, anything, despite the game seemingly implying that reeling in and changing direction will get the attention of the fish. If anything that makes them less likely to bite in my experience.

Adryuu

Every video I seen.. People can use Ignis techniques at this fight..And I can't even use some of prompts either. I'm level 37.

That maaay be a bit low level for that fight. I know I was 55 and it seemed easy (but long anyway indeed).

I had no problem using Prompto's techniques, that may be a bug on your side. :E

Ignis' techniques I definitely could NOT use. Anyone using them in that fight... maybe I was trying to use some that he really can't or it was a bug for me, too. Or we are trying to use them while he is unavailable, but the one that spots the vulnerability and fires a ball of magic worked fine always.

Exentryk

Wow! I just spent 5+ hours completing the most tedious thing ever in a Final Fantasy (or any) game -
The Pitioss Ruins

The concept of it was amazing and I really enjoyed the atmosphere too, however, Noctis is not designed for
platforming. His animations, his precision, his control, all are really poor for platforming purposes. Even with these controls, it might have not been so bad but the main problem was that it was too damn long. You can't save anywhere inside either. It really needed to be cut down to 1/2 or 1/3 its actual size.

Damn! I'm impressed and angry at the same time. GGs, Tabata.

It's not very hard.

Lots of great advice and yea, I'd agree, maybe 30s is a little low but I do think it's pretty hard. Particularly in context of other boss encounters in the game, which are often more set piece moments than actual tests. Plus if he's finding it hard, it's not quuuite so helpful to just straight up state it's not hard :p all the stuff in spoil tags is good though.

Top Bottom