• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV: Square Enix Open to More Crossovers like Assassin’s Creed Festival

Koozek

Final.Fantasy.Unlimited.full.257595.jpg

Close enough? 😉
Not quite 😅

Garlador

I waited 10 years to play a game that's part commercial for other products and games. It's weird.

Screw it. Do a crossover with Dead or Alive with Cindy or something. Grand Theft Auto crossover with the Regalia. Let's see Kratos as a summon for no reason at all.

I have reached my point of apathy.

Ydelnae

Collab with Silent Hills, Megaman Legends 3 and Scalebound and stay wherever they are, please.

Now seriously, I would like a Yakuza event, but I think the development team is awaiting the call from Call of Duty, Destiny and other big games.

Fj0823

I still don't get why are you guys so upset with these festival thingies

We're still getting the single player DLCs, the significant updates like the off road car one and a multiplayer expansion...Plus The story update coming later on

And yet for a cheap festival for free we get all these "muh resources" posts

And whenever they update the actual game we get "it's too late, move on" BS

Otnopolit

Yoshida from FFXIV revealed that FFXVI isn't even in any sort of production yet as far as I can remember. That means, lots more milking in the pasture for this entry. I think it devalues the brand personally.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
I remember when there was something vaguely "art house" about the FF brand..... that's so out the window with all of these crossover and in-game marketing deals....

Top Bottom